This is my first ever review but had to say this hotel deserved a glowing review. Just had gotten married with a baby on the way so we really didn't have a whole lot of money to spend on vacation. I had researched prices on the internet and thought I would give them a call. I had spoke with a very pleasant young lady who told me about the recently refurbished king rooms. Let me say I was blown away when I walked into the room. King bed with new white down comforters. Probably a 42' flatscreen tv hung on the walls. Newly redone hardwood floors. If I had to complain the only thing that I would ask for was a rug near the bed to get the sand off our feet. Room was clean, staff was friendly and very accomadating. We really enjoyed our stay and hoping to come back when our little one comes so she can enjoy the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falcon Motel is located about 1/4 mile off the beach and 1 mile from the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse. All of the rooms are ground level and non smoking. There is a fish cleaning table where you can clean your catch. The rooms are clean, comfortable and inexpensive. We also have a swimming pool and picnic area under the live oaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Falcon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Croatoan Hotel Buxton
- Falcon Hotel Buxton
- Falcon Motel Hatteras Island, NC - Buxton