We stayed here on July 18 2013. Our room was clean and comfortable. The staff at hotel was very pleasant and accommodating. I would stay here in the future. Convenient location. We read reviews on this place and were skeptical but we enjoyed our stay and it was very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hatteras Island Inn is on the ocean side of Hatteras Island in the village of Buxton North Carolina. The beach is just a short walk away using the beach access. The Cape Hatteras Lighthouse is just two miles from the Inn and can be plainly seen from our observation tower as well as incredible sunrises and sunsets. Horseback riding, Go-Carts, Bumper Cars, Mini-Golf, Museums, Charter Cruises/Fishing trips, Gift Shops, and Great Dining are just some of the pleasures you can experience during your stay with us. Don't forget to take some time-out and relax at our pool while you are with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hatteras Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hatteras Island Hotel Buxton
- Comfort Inn Buxton
- Buxton Comfort Inn
- Hatteras Island Inn NC - Buxton