“A perfect escape...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Buck House Inn on Bald Mountain Creek

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Burnsville
The Buck House Inn on Bald Mountain Creek
5860 Bald Mountain Road, Burnsville, NC 28714-6266   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Burnsville B&B and Inns
Asheville, North Carolina
“A perfect escape...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

The few days I stayed at The Buck House was the most relaxed I have been in a very long time...my life is run by technology (unfortunately) so the fact that I was able to turn my cell phone off (no worries, they have wi-fi and a land line) and just close my eyes, lay on a hammock under the shade of giant trees and just BREATHE...was exactly what I needed. In the mornings I walked along the brook up to the horse stables and watched two of the horses playing and running in a field...they didn't even care I was there, just looked at me for a few seconds and continued in their morning play. Debbie (the owner of the Inn) and her dog Angel took a refreshing hike with me to the top of Bald Mountain - along the way we met an author and a few of the mountains residents - (no one is in too much of a hurry here to stop and have a chat!)...I was not prepared for the unbelievable view at the top of the mountain, and found myself sitting in silence beside Debbie and Angel, just soaking in what God sees every day. Thank you Debbie, for providing a sanctuary....I can't wait to return!!!

Room Tip: Take a room next to the babbling brook, leave your window open at night and be prepared to be lulled...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

93 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Gastonia, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

What a wonderful weekend. Inn rich with family history. Lovely rooms. Beautiful landscaping. The Inn keepers couldn't be nicer. You will feel right at home.

Thank you so much Debbie and Sam!

Vivienne, NC

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to The Buck House Inn on Bald Mountain Creek? Share your experiences!