“Don't go in after 9 pm” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Fruit Cove, Florida
“Don't go in after 9 pm”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I walked in about 9:20 pm and they close at 10. I had to wait several minutes to be seated and then I had to ask sit in a more desirable spot as the waitress sat me at the first table 5 feet away from the hostess station. Before I was even handed a menu or had a chance to sit in the chair, she was asking me what I wanted to order. She seemed a little annoyed when I asked for a minute to look at the menu, which is about all she gave me. After she brought me my food, I never saw her again until about 9:55, I take it that was my hint to get out. The only time she showed any sign of customer service or friendliness was when she brought me my bill. I guess that was to remind me she wanted a tip. Very disappointing for a Cracker Barrel. The food was very good but the service was some of the poorest I have ever received.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Raleigh, North Carolina
“A Wonderful Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stop at this CB while in Burlington recently and was actually seated right away. The service was good and the food was great! The location was great as well, settled off the highway but still visible. The nice experience! Thanks CB!!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
McLeansville, North Carolina, United States
“Great Customer Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

This location of Cracker Barrel is a regular for me and my wife, but we were pleasantly surprised on a recent visit. The restaurant was busier than usual and when our food was served, my plate was only slightly warm. It was warm enough, just not hot like i am used to. Our server was pleasant and stopped by after the food was delivered to check on us. I mentioned the food temperature to her almost as an off-hand comment. Shortly, the manager was at the table with a new HOT plate of food and even comped the meal, and threw in a pie to boot. I was not expecting this level of service. I will dine at this location more often!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
North Carolina
“Fun comfort food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

There are lots of choices along the stretch of I85 where this Cracker Barrel is found, but when you're thinking meat loaf and southern-style veggies, Cracker Barrel it is. Like most CBs, this one is very, very busy at dinner time. But our server managed to get by with the tea pitcher several times. I have visited a number of CBs over the years and have yet to have a bad meal. It's certainly not fine dining, but that's not why you go to CB!

• Visited December 2012
Maryland
“Welcome friend on road trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Cracker Barrel is our go-to place to eat when we are exhausted and need a meal. We were not disappointed when we stopped here. Staff were attentive with drink refills. Ordering was a breeze. Food arrived as ordered and hot. We did not feel rushed and were able to enjoy our meal.

• Visited October 2012