“Will not return” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
North Carolina
“Will not return”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2009

My family and I visited this restaurant in Burlington a couple of weeks ago. We ordered 15 wings as an appetizer, which took about 35 min to get. Not only were they mediocre at best, but one of the wings even still had the feathers still the skin! I was repulsed! I showed it to our server, who's additude left much to be desired, and we spoke to the manager, who was really just the bartender. She was very rude and curt, explaining to us that we might want to just consider going elsewhere to eat in the future. After much arguing, she finally agreed to take the wings off of our check. We finally received our entrees, which were luke-warm and dry. We received these after watching our server smoke in the back of the hallway, leading toward the back door, then going into the kitchen and retrieving our food. We barely ate 4 bites of our food, and didn't even ask for To-Go boxes as I wouldn't even serve the food to our dog. We asked for our check, and I left no tip, considering the lack of courteousness and cleanliness the staff exhibited. I heard the server mutter smart remarks about our not tipping as I was walking away. I will never return again , although I hope the the Health Inspector does!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Pennsylvania
“Last meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2009

If the doctor tells me I am dying, I would want my last meal to be a Buffalo's blue cheeseburger and a 10 pc.order of hot wings!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great lunch specials Monday - Thursday!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2008

Great lunch specials Monday - Thursday!

Mebane
“There are better spots in Burlington”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2006

I tried this place for the first time on 9/2. I ordered the teriyaki wings as an appetizer and the buffalo chicken wrap for my meal. My wife ordered a philly cheese steak sandwich with their buffalo chips and a salad as sides. The wings took forever but came out hot. They had a great flavor.

My wife's salad arrived at the same time. She discovered brown, slimy lettuce in the bowl while mixing in the dressing. When the waitress returned, we sent it back. She laughed and said it was the first salad she had ever served there anyway.

Our sandwiches arrived next. My chicken sandwich was missing the buffalo sauce and my wife's philly was just OK. Her chips were cold and greasy. Overall, we were unimpressed. When the bill came, the waitress had forgot to remove the salad and had to be reminded.

The atmosphhere isn't bad and they had a good variety of college football and major league baseball games on the TV's. I was surpised that the place had very few patrons at 6:00 on a Saturday night. Next time, we'll just go to Hooters or Ham's and skip this place.