“famliy friendly” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Liberty, North Carolina
“famliy friendly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

It was ease to get to from the highway and the prices were great for the amount of food you got

Roxboro, North Carolina
“pretty damn good i say”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2011

me and my son go to buffalos whenever we are in burlington i always get the sampler platter #1 hot wings are great then i get hot sauce for my tenders and the potatoe skins are off the chain also my sons food fills him up so im happy bout it some of the waitress are good but a couple are just slow but i would go there anytime of the day they are nice folks treat me and my son great

• Visited May 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Asheville, North Carolina
“Some of the Best Wings in Burlington”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2011

This eatery has some of the best hot wings in Burlington, perhaps Alamance County. The atmosphere is a bit average, and staff seems to have high turnover. The restrooms should probably be condemned if the health department gave a thorough inspection.

The delicious wings are perhaps the only thing keeping this place open. That's my honest review!

• Visited March 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Burlington
“Mediocre”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2009

My wife and I wanted some wings, and decided to visit Buffalos. We've been there a couple of times, didn't have great experiences, but they do have really good wings. I'm not going to go into detail, but this place has one of the most disorganized staff I have ever seen. The manager is the bartender, and the servers are all over the place when it gets busy, and you can forget getting any refills on your tea, or receiving your food in a timely manner. I can hear the cooks cussing and complaining about all the orders. I probably would too if I were them, because this restaurant is not equipped to ever get busy. They have good wings, but enough is enough. I think I'll stick with Buffalos Wild Wings.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
North Carolina
“Will not return”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2009

My family and I visited this restaurant in Burlington a couple of weeks ago. We ordered 15 wings as an appetizer, which took about 35 min to get. Not only were they mediocre at best, but one of the wings even still had the feathers still the skin! I was repulsed! I showed it to our server, who's additude left much to be desired, and we spoke to the manager, who was really just the bartender. She was very rude and curt, explaining to us that we might want to just consider going elsewhere to eat in the future. After much arguing, she finally agreed to take the wings off of our check. We finally received our entrees, which were luke-warm and dry. We received these after watching our server smoke in the back of the hallway, leading toward the back door, then going into the kitchen and retrieving our food. We barely ate 4 bites of our food, and didn't even ask for To-Go boxes as I wouldn't even serve the food to our dog. We asked for our check, and I left no tip, considering the lack of courteousness and cleanliness the staff exhibited. I heard the server mutter smart remarks about our not tipping as I was walking away. I will never return again , although I hope the the Health Inspector does!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere