“Still The Best” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
elon nc
“Still The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

The new Krispy Kreme has opened in Burlington. Jelly Donuts is much better and costs less.
It's not to say that Krispy Kreme isn't good. I don't know why they bothered to open here when they have Jelly's and Paul's.....

• Visited August 2013

Greenville, South Carolina
“Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I am the only one in my family not a big donut fan but these are good.Go there they aren't the greatest but there good and local

• Visited July 2013
Huntersville, North Carolina
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I drove to NC Jelly Donuts from Charlotte, NC and it was well worth the trip. My daughter kept telling me about their donuts and I thought... really? What's all of the oohing and aahing over a simple donut? They are so fresh and delicious. The batter is like nothing I've ever eaten in the realm of donuts. I'm heading to Raleigh this weekend and will make a stop at NC Jelly Donuts on my way. Check them out! You will be very happy you did!

• Visited May 2013
elon nc
“Better than ANY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I love donuts and have tried many places. These are the freshest, most delicous I've ever had. They fill the donuts as you order. AMAZING PLACE!

• Visited June 2013
Burlington, North Carolina
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

If you like donuts and such you have to try these guys. Everything I have purchased or tried from here has been very good. That said ...... There is no better apple fritter anywhere. They know how to make them the way I like. The best deal is the donut holes. A dozen is less than the cost of one donut at some places. Staff is always happy to see you and friendly. You can get filled donuts to order and they will make them up fresh as you wait. If there is a fresh batch coming out of the kitchen they seem to always go back and get me a hot one. Nice touch. They seem to be baking batches often during the day so product is pretty fresh. Yes, this is my favorite donut place.

• Visited April 2013