“They open for lunch now! 5 stars from me” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 183 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American
Greensboro, North Carolina
“They open for lunch now! 5 stars from me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

I rated this a 4 in 2012 due to our local restaurant not opening for lunch (except on Christmas Eve). Today I had lunch there. YAY! It was just a crowded and just a great as before. Super service, great food and I will be going back. For the record it was just my son and I and he got a steak and I got smothered chicken. We each had a bit of the other's meat and both were very good and perfectly cooked (as requested). The "fresh vegetables" had a nice herb sauce but weren't swimming in it *two thumbs up" and the salad was not skimpy but not huge. They were also very accommodating about substituting- -I wanted no cheese or gravy on my chicken, but added peppers. NO problem with that.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Flat Rock, North Carolina
“Great steaks and great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Wish I could give a four and a half. All the food was tasty and fresh. Service was outstanding. Steak was just a tad below what I expected from previous visits but still very good. Rolls, onion loaf, salad were all top notch. We'll be back.

Visited November 2013
Elon College, North Carolina, USA
“Always great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Went to celebrate my wife's birthday. All of our food was cooked as ordered. Steaks were tender and so delicious. Service was exceptional. Will be celebrating my birthday in a week. Will be going back to Texas Road House!

Visited November 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Very happy with the Prime Rib & the service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

First Texas Roadhouse I have seen in over a year (I lived by one for over 10 years). So needless to say I was spoiled with good food and service for a long time. This location does not disappoint. Fabulous service and food. Loved the Prime Rib and the fact that you could order during the week made it all better.

Enjoy baked sweet potatoes, they are always cooked perfectly. Doesn't get much better than that.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Greensboro, NC
“Texas Roadhouse is finally here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

We have wanted a Texas Roadhouse here in Greensboro, NC for a long time......and it's finally here! We love the food......they have wonderful selections of chicken, some seafood, and ribs....all in addition to the steaks choices! The meals are served with awesome yeast rolls that will melt in your mouth. They are so good, you'll want to take some home with you. If you are getting the mashed or baked potatoes, consider "loaded" which make them all the more enjoyable. From the peanuts you can munch on while you wait, to the great ceasar salad and entree choices.....you'll love this place! Have never had dessert as we are always too full!

• Visited October 2013