“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Burlington
Lehighton, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

The staff upon check in was outstanding, very pleasant, bubbly and accommodating. throughout the week the staff took care of all the customers that were stuck at the hotel during the snow storm, serving food and drinks when all other restaurants were shut down. The excellent staff even spent the night at the hotel without going home to their own families, to take care of us at the hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Katie D, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Burlington, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you Tony for noting what an excellent staff we have at The Burlington Courtyard. While some hotels would have viewed that situation with the snow and ice as a negative, we viewed it as great way to get to know our guests better and serve them in a special way. Look forward to having you return soon and hopefully the weather will be warm and sunny.

Best-
Katie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Wayne, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

The associates at the Burlington Marriott Courtyard are amazing for their friendliness. If you want to stay somewhere where you feel like it's home, where they chat with you and are genuinely caring, then this is where you should stay. I would go out of my way to stay here!

Rachelle, Ren, Jackie, Stewart and Verna. Rashelle and Ren always made me laugh, they welcomed me, called my room when it snowed to make sure I was OK. They were always cheerful and fun. Stewart worked so hard and was always a pleasure to be around. Jackie was so nice and always took care of everything, like making sure my laundry was taken care of and chatting with me while I waited for others. Verna was the best housekeeper you could ask for. She was polite, made sure I had everything and was just a pleasure.

I go to Burlington often on Business. This past trip was three weeks and I actually was sad to leave this incredible team. You will love your experience.

Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Check-in service is streamlined and had an excellent staff at the front desk and cafe. Love their business room. Like the recent renovations! The hotel is located in Burlington but its close to near by two airports (Raleigh-Durham & Greensboro) without all the noise or traffic. Therefore, I always stay at the Courtyard in Burlington when I have to do business in Raleigh.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk during check-in.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
We truly appreciate your taking the time for such kind words. We work very hard to make sure that your stay is wonderful and that you will continue to return. We love our Courtyard family and "our hotel is your hotel". See you again soon!
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

This was my first visit to this Courtyard. I was part of a non profit Parkinson's disease informational meeting. We gathered in the lobby to prepare some last minute hand outs for the meeting. Rochelle from the front desk found time to help us while greeting every guest that walked in the door by name. This was 10:30 pm. The smiles and greetings were amazing.

If you travel a lot and get tired of the normal poor attitude from hotel workers try this hotel and you will delighted.

My room was clean and the water was hot. Grat place and I will be back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Katie D, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Burlington, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you so much! I am so pleased you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We hope you travel back to Burlington very soon and let us know so we can reserve your favorite room for you.Take care and we will see you again!

Katie Dukeshire
Director of Sales
Kalamazoo, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

I travel to the Burlington area regularly and always stay at the Courtyard. The staff is outstanding, very pleasant and willing to accommodate special requests when needed. I always receive a warm greeting when I check in. I have always found my room to be clean and in good repair. Recent renovations were needed and are a big improvement. Food is better than average so if you wish to stay in it is a good option.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Knoxville
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Check in service was good with the promise of a very clean room. Upon entering the room, there was trash around the bed and not a clean bathroom.
Cafe is good with decent service but opening at 7am on weekends isn't very conducive to early risers. Apparently, Marriott corporate forced the hotel to remove all complimentary coffee offerings, so if you are up early or arrive late, enjoy the bedroom coffee machine.

Stayed January 2014
Katie D, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Burlington, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to advise of your recent stay at the Burlington Courtyard. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain, and, indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests.

I was disappointed to hear of your experience here, and while an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, i do extend it with all sincerity.I empathize with all the points you mentioned in your review - especially the noise factor and there was no excuse for the trash in your room. This level of service is not acceptable and will be addressed with the appropriate party.

Again, please accept my apology, and I hope this hasn't put you off from a return stay.

Kind regards

Katie
Los Angeles
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

If you have some reason for staying overnight in this rather desolate part of NC than this courtyard works just fine. Nice staff. Get a room on other side go building from I40. Did not have breakfast there.

Room Tip: Opposite side from I40
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Burlington? Share your experiences!