“A cabin in the city...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 10 hotels in Bryson City
Bryson City
“A cabin in the city...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We go to Bryson City, NC every year and usually stay in a cabine, well for now on we will be staying here, family, friendly, and very clean!!! Great place to stay, and very close to town which makes it very easy to go shopping for gifts or food which ever is on your mind. We also were close to cherokee and other cities of intrest. We walked many trails and only took 15 min at most to get where we wanted to go. Were able to walk the AT trail and climb a fire tower... All great things to do while spending little money on a very clean and friendly hotel. will be staying here the first week of MARCH!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

209 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Chattanooga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a great value for the quality. It is very updated, clean and the beds are comfortable! Polite staff and nice breakfast buffet. Convenient to Cherokee and Maggie Valley. Very impressed with the overall quality of this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013
Bradenton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

From the cleanliness to the location to the friendliness of the staff - this hotel is top notch. Right in the heart of downtown Bryson City, my partner and I were able to walk downtown!

Also, year round pool outdoors? Awesome!

Definitely stay here! And the breakfast was delicious. :) Thanks Sleep Inn staff for an awesome stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I can honestly not believe that this is only rated a 2 star. This fully met my expectations of a 3-3.5 star hotel at least. My highest criteria for a great stay is a CLEAN room, and this was truly SPOTLESS from top to bottom. The breakfast was GREAT and had several well stocked options (I always LOVE when i can make my own waffle). The front desk ladies were both very friendly and infomative during my stay. Check-in was quick and easy, check out equally as easy. The rooms are accessed by interior hallways which is always a nice amenity regarding safety. I felt completely safe here my entire stay. The location is easy to get to and is cut into a hillside with no bright, noisy, or close neighboring businesses. There are a few fast food restaurants just down the hill, and the hotel was only a 10 minute drive to Harrah's Cherokee Casino which was quite convenient. A recent renovation was apparent as most everything seemed brand new, but that in itself makes the place feel like a brand new hotel. There aren't any smoking rooms which was great. The rooms were exactly as pictured online, no surprises, and delivered an exceptional value for my stay. For those that awaken at the peep of a mouse, my only nuiance would be that my room was not necissarily deafiningly silent. I attribute that to the fact that the building had been renovated and was probably not built with necessarily soundproof rooms. But make no mistake, they aren't unbearably loud by any means. Just the typical occasional sounds you get at most any hotel (which I think they all need to work on personally). In summary, if you're looking for a fair priced hotel room that is also of top quality, then this should definitely suit your needs. I stayed in room 200 alone on a not-so-crowded Friday night. This room was perfect for 1-2 people for a weekend stay. This was my first stay at a Sleep Inn and I am glad to know that I can consider them a quality provider for my future travel needs. And no, I have no affiliation with them :) Check out the photos of my actual room, and the outdoor/indoor pool bubble!

Room Tip: Room 200 was perfect for someone traveling alone.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
north Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

First I want to say that this hotel is very clean...employees are all very nice and friendly. Our room wasnt that big but we just needed a place to sleep so we werent concerned at the size of the room. Our room had a big shower instead of a tub combo, loved it!! This is a great place to stay if you are riding the train, close to restraunts, easy access to highway. Breakfast was great too, the only downside is that the dining area is a little small. If the hotel is crowded you may have to take your breakfast back to your room. Overall a A+ stay!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Charleston, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We were a bit nervous when we checked into the hotel because the woman at the front desk questioned the fact that we booked the room for 1 adult and 1 child (there were actually 2 adults: my husband and I, plus our 6 year old son). We thought for a minute that she was not going to let us stay, it was kind of odd. Luckily, she continued to process our reservation and handed us our room keys.

We found the hotel to be in a perfect location for riding the Polar Express, less than 5 minutes to the train, shops, and restaurants. It was clean and the breakfast was a typical breakfast (though no ketchup for eggs, not a big deal but I have not been to any hotel that does not have ketchup at breakfast). The room reminded us of a cruise ship cabin, tiny with only a stand-up shower. The beds were very comfortable...I could have slept there all day. We would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Wellington Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

When my husband & I called the hotel for information, Teresa the Front Desk agent took excellent care of us. Her warm & friendly personality assured us we would be taken care of completely. When we arrived, Teresa checked us into the hotel which was above & beyond our expectations. She went into great detail about the area & what not to miss. Our room was very cozy & comfortable. Everyday, the complimentary breakfast offered many different choices to get us started. The entire staff made us feel right at home. A "special" WOW..was, my husband lost his favorite cap. After calling the hotel, Teresa happily said, they found it. The cap was promptly mailed to us at no charge. We "highly" recommend staying here. Thanks Sleep Inn for being the "best". J. & K. R. from Florida :)

Room Tip: Our perfect, quiet, king room was on the first floor overlooking the wooded area.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!