“Very Clean Very Quiet Great Location -aka- Ela Motor Court” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Two Rivers Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bryson City
Two Rivers Lodge
5280 Ela Road, Bryson City, NC 28713   |
Ranked #1 of 10 hotels in Bryson City
Dublin
“Very Clean Very Quiet Great Location -aka- Ela Motor Court”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

My Family has stayed at this location Formerly Ela Motor Court Since 1955 - current owners of this Mom & Pop location - have kept it in perfect condition - from the rooms to the grounds
if available stay in the river rooms - Blain and his family are great hosts -and will make you feel
welcome . Plus this is a great place for motorcycle riders - plenty of space for groups - Two rivers
is biker friendly -and on my many stays at this location .never been disappointed . I have used
this location to bring - my trailer up with motorcycles -or antique cars - and use this place as a base to enjoy the Smoky Mtns - and also on business trips - this will always be my place place
to unwind - or - work trips . this will always be my place to stop - many of these Hidden gems
are dissapearing - places like this need to keep going - they were here before chain locations .
Give this place a chance Blain and family will make your stay perfect ! Thanks - Bill

Room Tip: All rooms great -but river rooms even better - **** no restaurant accidently hit button could not e...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
TwoRiversLodgenc, Owner at Two Rivers Lodge, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thanks Bill. See you on your next stop over.

132 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Homeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Two Rivers Lodge for our 20th wedding anniversary getaway. We usually stay in downtown Bryson City when we're in the area, so this was our first stay. It definitely won't be our last! From the moment we arrived, we felt at home. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. We stayed in a river view room. Loved it! And you couldn't ask for a better host than Blain. He made us feel as if we were his most important guests. He truly seems to care about everyone who stays there. And you can't beat the rates! We highly recommend Two Rivers Lodge to anyone looking for a relaxing, affordable place to stay in the Smokies.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
TwoRiversLodgenc, Owner at Two Rivers Lodge, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thanks Lynn. It was great to meat you and your husband. We look forward to seeing you when you come back for the visit you've already reserved for this summer.
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We travelled with another family to Bryson City for a weekend in December 2012. We were drawn to this place because of the name - it sounded very nice. The motel is on a river and the scenery there certainly was very pretty. It was so fun to see the train, "The Polar Express", going by across the river at nighttime. Quite magical really. The innkeeper was very kind and accommodating. We had eight children along and they were treated with kindness and respect, unlike what you may experience at a fancy hotel.

We brought along a crock-pot and a container of chili I had made before the trip. We were able to safely warm up our lunch in our room and enjoy a nice hot bowl of homemade chili on the porch. (saved us a lot of money too.)

Each room had a small microwave, a small refrigerator, and a coffee maker. (at no extra charge)

The owner was going to do a bonfire for us but we declined the first night and then we were so worn out the second night (plus it was drizzling) that we had to decline again. How great he was willing to do that fun thing just for us!

We will definitely stay here again. It is not fancy - but it is definitely family friendly and cost-effective.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
We love to see a family come together like yours and have a great time. We hope that your children are visiting here when our children are grown and running the show.
Kendall, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This was our second stay at Two Rivers Lodge this time my son and family stayed also. We had a great stay and kids enjoyed the fires each night and playing out back by the river. We will be staying there again on our next trip to NC. This Mom and Pop motel is the best we have ever stayed at with owners that really care about there guests

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Sun City, Arizona, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

My then-husband and I and our crew stayed at Two Rivers Lodge after one of our Fireworks shows that we put on in Bryson City, many years ago. I was impressed with how the owners were accepting of us coming in early in the morning and leaving later in the day after the shows. The beds and rooms were all clean and spiffy. If I was still in the area, I would stay here. I like out-of-the way places that are quiet. Also, like I stated, this was many years ago - I have not stayed at this place in over 10 years. But it sounds as though it is still the same place I remember. I like that.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Johnson City, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Once again my wife and I spent another great weekend at Two Rivers Lodge. The group we were with were treated like family. This is truly a very nice place to stay. Nothing real fancy but CLEAN and COMFORTABLE!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
South Shore of Montreal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

First let me start by saying that this is not the Ritz, it old, whit old furniture.

BUT !!!

It clean, nice, comfy, quiet and relax.
If you don't mind old furniture and preferred a good price this is the place to go.
There is a mini fridge, microwave, toaster oven and small coffee maker in the room.
Wifi worked great.

There some picnic tables around a fire ring on the side of the rivers where you can go to finish the night and exchange whit the other guest.

The owner of the motel is really friendly and accommodating.

Bed a kind of old but okay for a night or two.
Location is great.

I would probably go back, we had a great night around the fire pit and some good sleep.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Two Rivers Lodge? Share your experiences!