“Like eating cardboard” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Largo, Florida
“Like eating cardboard”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Dissappointed this was not a better dining experience. Food was poor to fair, egg rolls like cardboard, and do not even try the "ice cream" for dessert! Waitress was rude and abrupt.

Visited July 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Not so fresh, not so good..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We were a little dissappointed with ths stop. It was not our favorite by any stretch. The service was good but the atmosphere was not what we expected. The best I can say is that the prices were reasonable.

Visited June 2013
Houston, Texas
“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Was very surprised that this place was good. Stuck in the heart of Bryson city, open late, good service, good food, good price..

Visited June 2013
“Yummi yummi = nasty nasty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I should have listened to my wife when she said the ratings were bad, but insisted we try and write or own review.Upon being seated my wife told the waitress she was not eating and was informed there was no sharing as if we were idiots. I wanted to tell her "NO [--]!". THe food was cold had been sitting so long under the lamps it had dried. Each food compartment had such a small amount of food that taking a serving emptied the compartment. The coconut chicken tasted like the top of an upside down pineapple cake. The chicken on a stick tasted like it was doused I'm cinnamon. Men listen to your wife. Stay away from"Yummi Yummi".

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Sylva, North Carolina, United States
“Not that bad.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I felt the need to write this review to counter the other very negative review. I am a Bryson City local and eat at Yummi Yummi often. Let me start by saying that I usually get the buffet and rarely order from the menu. But everything I have ever had from them has been really good. Maybe not 5 star dining, but good. Service is always good. No, they don't have uniforms and they usually have their kids there, but it's not like the kids are running screaming thru the restaurant. They stay in their little area and are pretty quiet. There is a negative in that the restaurant does look pretty run down. Could use a serious remodel. But the tables have always been clean when I've used them. Don't let the other review influence you. Give them a try if you like Chinese. Compared to Cherokee and Sylva, they are the best Chinese restaurant around.

• Visited May 2013