“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Description: FryDay's has a lite British Theme serving Traditional English Fish & Chips & a lot more.Come & enjoy our Hand Beer Battered Cod & Chips, Burgers, Dogs & Sandwiches From Across The Pond. Our Gyro Meat Platter with Chili Sauce is to die for, a Favorite Back Home.With Inside & Outside Seating in the Heat of Bryson City across from the Smokey Mountain Railroad.A Ideal Spot for Lunch Or Early Dinner.
Saint Petersburg, Pennsylvania
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We had to check this place out, we read the fish and chips were great and we were NOT disappointed! Very Very Good, The owner and his wife are an absolute delight! Would suggest if you are visiting in the area you check them out. You will be glad you did.

Visited October 2012

Holiday, Florida, United States
“Fried Food at its best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

My friends and I stopped by to try what has been rated as the best fried fish around...The batter was so tasty that I couldn't stop eating it!! I think they could fry anything in this batter and make it yummy!!! The chips we're overly plentiful and tasty!!! The owner was extra friendly and made us feel so welcome!! Definitely the place for fish and chips when in North Carolina!!

• Visited September 2012
Atlanta, GA
“Be sure you are hungry when you get there!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

The food is excellent. FryDay's will be a stop I make on my next trip to Bryson City.
We tried two things, the fish and chips and the bangers and chips. I would put the fish and chips at the very top. They could not be any better. I never tried bangers before, but they were very good. The sausages were mild and were served with the huge fries that come with the fish and chips.
The portions are more than generous. We got through only about half way through the food and had to box the rest.
Oh, yeah, we'll be back.

• Visited October 2012
Mebane, North Carolina
“My favorite eatery in Bryson City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Genuine English fish and chips made by a genuine Englishman and his wife, friendly folks who made you feel welcome the minute you walked in. IWe had fish and chips and shrimp and chips, and had enough left over for our next meal, so the portions were quite large for a decent price. The owner and I talked about how when I was in Wales years ago the fish and chips were wrapped in the day's newpaper, and he happily showed me the special order paper he uses which is printed on food grade paper to look like a regular newspaper. Well worth the visit if you're ever up that way

• Visited September 2012
“Fun place- good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

A fun place- the fish and chips were great! So much food- my sister loves the beer battered mushrooms! We will be going back!