“A nice little bakery in the mountains.” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 51 Restaurants in Bryson City
Cuisines: Dessert
Description: New business, just opened up last week in the place of the old Bryson City Bakery that was in the building last year.
Orlando, Florida
“A nice little bakery in the mountains.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed in the Bryson City area for almost 10 days. I am a big coffee fan and it is real hard to find some one who knows how to make a great latte. If you love coffee you know what I mean. I tried every coffee shop in Bryson City that had a sign that said Lattes. I stumbled across this bakery and fell in love with this place. But the problem was they opened a little latter in the day because they bake early in the morning. Gianna, the owner of the bakery said that she would not have any problems opening up for us and she did every day. Now the bad part, I am a pretty healthy eater, but hey it vacation! I tried one of her cheesecakes .. that is where I made the mistake... because I ate a cheese cake every time I went there. If yo happened to be in the area for the Great Smokey Mountain Railroad tour, to find this place get off the train and make a right and go to the main road cross the street and it right next to the red big caboose.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gianna C, Owner at La Dolce Vita Bakery, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
It was our pleasure to open and make such an enjoyable person a latte! We are glad you enjoyed the cheesecake as well and hope that you stop in again if you are ever find yourself back in Bryson.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Purchased a peanut butter and chocolate cupcake and a pumpkin spice latte. Both were delicious, especially the cupcake. I wish now that I would have bought a dozen and brought some home! Very friendly staff as well!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
We are so glad you enjoyed the latte and cupcakes. We do our best to make sure each customer enjoys their visit. Thanks for the review and hope to see you on your next visit.
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Great bakery!!!great friendly service! I love the outdoor seating- the cupcakes were so yummy and the cinnamon rolls are awesome!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you so much for visiting La Dolce Vita Bakery. We appreciate your review and your continued visits. See you soon!
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Great little bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Friendly service, cucumber water (free) is a nice touch. Charming atmosphere delicious Carmel cup cake.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you so much for your visit and review! We do our best to make everyone's visit special, thanks for noticing! Hope to see you again!
Wytheville, Virginia, United States
“Wonderful desserts & service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I just happened by this little sweet shop & I only wish I lived closer! The cupcakes are delicious!! I also had peanut butter pie that was out of this world! The people there are also so friendly & nice I will go again the next time I am in Bryson City.

Visited August 2012
Thank you so much for visited and reviewing La Dolce Vita Bakery. Our cupcakes and peanut butter pie continue to be best sellers! We hope you will visit us again one day!