“Wonderful desserts & service!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 51 Restaurants in Bryson City
Cuisines: Dessert
Description: New business, just opened up last week in the place of the old Bryson City Bakery that was in the building last year.
Wytheville, Virginia, United States
“Wonderful desserts & service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I just happened by this little sweet shop & I only wish I lived closer! The cupcakes are delicious!! I also had peanut butter pie that was out of this world! The people there are also so friendly & nice I will go again the next time I am in Bryson City.

Visited August 2012
Gianna C, Owner at La Dolce Vita Bakery, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you so much for visited and reviewing La Dolce Vita Bakery. Our cupcakes and peanut butter pie continue to be best sellers! We hope you will visit us again one day!

Bryson City, North Carolina
“Another great option in Bryson City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Much needed dessert place in town. It is a 100% improvement over the previous ice cream shop that recently occupied the store. There is an almost limitless selection of REALLY tasty cakes. It is a little bit pricey, though.

Visited July 2012
Thanks for your review and continued visits to La Dolce Vita Bakery
“Got some of their baked goods”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Muffins, cupcakes were great. Granola was a bit overcooked, but great concept. Would try it again first. Also the moo pies were good.

Visited July 2012
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, and review, La Dolce Vita Bakery! Our deepest apologies for the overcooked granola! Hope to see you again soon!
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Fantastic Sweets!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

On our way over to the train this week, my husband and I stopped in here with our one year old daughter. We each got a zucchini bread muffin, and a cup of coffee. We also grabbed some drinks for the train ride. The muffins were great, as was the coffee! It was exactly what we wanted for a quick breakfast before the train. Since it was still cool outside, we took advantage of the outdoor seating on the front porch. The cupcakes looked amazing, so we decided to stop back by after our train ride and get a couple to enjoy. I got the mint chocolate, and my husband got the peanut butter chocolate. They were soooo good! The buttercream icing is to die for! Since it was during the hotter part of the day, we ate inside with the air conditioning this time, and it was really nice. We chatted with the owner a bit, and she was super nice and knowledgeable about the area. I couldn't believe this was her first week in business! I highly recommend this stop for some great goodies, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by, and write a review of La Dolce Vita Bakery! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!