“zero customer service” 1 of 5 stars

Hendersonville, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
“zero customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I never got to go on our vacation to the campground. My mother was diagnosed with a brain tumor, resulting from her four year battle with Ovarian Cancer. When I called to cancel our reservation, I was told I would not receive a refund of my deposit. When I told the girl on the phone that I found this upsetting, she said, "your mother having a brain tumor should be upsetting. We have held this reservation for you since May." Gee, I'm sorry I didn't forsee my mother's cancer metastases sooner.

Won't EVER consider this place for a vacation again.

Visited September 2012

Newark, New Jersey
“Fun for all families!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Once we went on the tube ride it was nothing but fun. For most of us, we been tubing before so we've had experience but this was truely a great place to tube!

Visited August 2012
Melbourne, Florida, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Great value! The best campsite I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

This was the best campsite we've ever camped! It was quite expensive for a site, but worth every penny as the site was directly on the whitewater of Deep Creek. Beautiful rocks frame the whitewater and provide ample sounds of rushing water to lull you to sleep. We tent camped next to Rv's but no big deal.

The bathrooms were just okay. I think they must assume that a lot of people have their own bathrooms in their RV's. The camp store is really nice- quaint and cute with a wrap-around front porch on which to eat ice cream from the store on hot afternoons.

All four kids, 8,9,12 and 16 loved playing around the campgrounds, especially with the other children and teens in the evenings. They all loved feeding the goats and spent hours in the soft green grass. (Can you tell I'm from Florida?)

I would definitely return! Go riverfront!

Visited June 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great Family Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I would like to thank the entire staff @ Deep Creek Tube Center & Campground. We (My two daughters and myself) had a fantastic 5-day tent camping visit. There are many activities to always keep the kids entertained and plenty for adults too. It is a great family owned environment.

The Floyd's and all the staff made us feel welcome and safe. The Campground has improved with every visit we make. Deep Creek is a beautiful area with many activities if desired Also is extremely kid friendly which allowed my girls to make new friends.

I highly recommend Deep Creek Tube Center and Campground!
Chris Hofer from Greesnboro, NC

Visited August 2012
Sylva, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
“water levels LOW!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

The folks at DCTC were helpful and the tube prices were good, but one of the tubes had some blood left over from the previous tuber. The water level was very low on Deep Creek and we ended up walking and getting stuck on rocks most of the trip.

Visited September 2012