“Mom and I had great fun zip lining in the north GA mountains” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Nantahala Gorge Canopy Tours offers a 2-1/2 to 3 expereince with 13 different zip lines and 8 bridges with challenges. Our Rangers are trained to interpret the natural environment and offer a personal guided experience pointing out natural features along the way. Two new bridges and two new ziplines added in 2012 give spectacular views of the Smoky Mountains and Fontana Lake. Be aware, Zipline Adventure Parks are a totally different experience with very limited zipping and a 2-hour self-guided tour on a high ropes course. If it is a zipline/canopy tour that you looking for, Nantahala Gorge Canopy Tours is where you want to go. A soaring zip experience through the trees, NGCT is More than a zip line ride.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Chicago, Illinois
“Mom and I had great fun zip lining in the north GA mountains”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2010

My mom and I went zip lining through the north Georgia mountains and had a blast. The operation is totally safe, eco-minded and lots of fun. Our guides could not have been better. They made sure everyone was safe, yet having fun. They also through in lots of great tips about the area and local vegetation. Can't wait to go back next time I'm visiting my folks in Blairsville.

“Would difinitely go again!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2010

Lots of fun. Friendly and helpful guides. Beautiful scenery. Most anyone can do this. Easy to find location.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2010

My husband, son, and I tried ziplining for the first time..... We loved it! I am not too keen on heights, but once I got a feel for it, I really enjoyed it and would love to do it again. My 11 year old son was ready to go again when we finished. We all really enjoyed it!

The World
“Adventure Paul liked it. Did you?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2010

Today I tried my first line of zip and now I'm addicted. It's true what they say, it only takes one time to be hooked.

I couldn't have asked for a better group or weather. The tour rangers, Zach and Jerry, made the whole experience even better. Thanks everyone.

I'd recommend Nantahala Gorge Canopy Tours to a friend. In fact, I'm going to do it again with a green thumbs up directly below this comment.

Concord, North Carolina
“The most fun Iv had all year!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2010

I found The Nantahala Gorge Canopy tour on tripadvisor and it did not disappoint! The guides make you feel so safe. I have been afraid of heights most of my life but I was the first to zip across! I just loved it. Thanks Jerry and Zack (our guides) for making our trip awesome!