We had 13 in our group visiting Bryson City to ride the Polar Express in December. We booked four double rooms. Each suit had one king bedroom and another with two queens. The bedrooms were seperated by a dining, living-room area. The rooms are a bit sparse but priced accordingly. The satelite television was a bit problematic, but we had little time for tv. Our kids had a wonderful time on the playgound and playing around the waterfall. This is a great location away from the hustle and bustle of Bryson City, which can be quite busy during the Polar Express season. We really, really enjoyed our stay. The management of the Village Resort went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. That says a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nantahala Village is a landmark Great Smoky Mountains destination that caters to family vacations, weddings, corporate retreats, motor club and special interest gatherings. Rental units include Lodge rooms, Fireplace Suites, and on site cabins. Horseback riding, swimming pool, fitness room, game room, playground, mountain biking and hiking trails are all on the property. Zipline adventures, whitewater rafting, the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad and other activities are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Nantahala Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nantahala Village Hotel Bryson City
- Nantahala Village Resort And Spa