Have stayed three times now. The staff is helpful, the rooms are great and the food at the restaurant is fantastic. Honestly, it's worth going just for the restaurant and bar. It is a great contrast to the Cherokee/Pigeon Forge experience. If you are in to nature and 'really' being in the mountains, this is the place. If you need a cabin with it's own private pool in the basement, and can't be more than 10 minutes from a outlet mall, this probably isn't for you. If you want a nice, tasteful place to getaway, see some bears and ride horses, I highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Nantahala Village Hotel Bryson City
- Nantahala Village Resort And Spa
- Nantahala Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nantahala Village is a landmark destination resort located in the Great Smoky Mountains that caters to family vacations, weddings, corporate retreats, motor club and special interest gatherings. Rental units include Lodge rooms, Fireplace Suites, and on site cabins. Horseback riding, swimming pool, fitness room, playground, mountain biking and hiking trails are on site. Zipline adventures, whitewater rafting, the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad and other activities are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Nantahala Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.