“Best Sandwich Shop in Town” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 47 restaurants in Bryson City
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Dessert, Ice Cream, Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Dessert, Private Dining
Description: We want your dining experience to be as fun as what our amazing mountain town has to offer, with fresh made to order sandwiches, salads, soups and desserts, and we stand by our saying of let r deli fill yer belly, we can satisfy any appetite and we promise to only deliver the best customer service, cause you deserve it! We feel that life should be filled with some sweet surprises, so we kicked our deli up a notch by offering one of a kind amazing desserts, customized just for you. Add one of these amazing creations to one of our daily lunch and dinner specials and you will leave totally satisfied, oh yes!
Garner, North Carolina, United States
“Best Sandwich Shop in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

This little sandwich shop with it Cuban sandwich will be one of the best meals you have ever eaten. My wife loves it so much that she will approach a total stranger who is inquiring about where to eat and recommend this restaurant and what the Cuban sandwich. We make a point of always stopping in for our meal. She would eat at least one a day there. Also if you order the home fries, you will get enough in one order for two people. You cannot go wrong.

Visited August 2013

95% Recommend
Pomfret, Connecticut
“Best Cuban Since My Youth in Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I grew up in Florida and have been searching for a great Cuban sandwich ever since I left the Sunshine State. I found here of all places. Naturally, I was quite skeptical of the claims, but I was won over very soon. The french fries were thickly cut and seasoned just right. Add a sweet tea to the mix and I was in heaven. Unfortunately, I live in Connecticut so the only time I will be able to enjoy the Cuban is when I return to North Carolina to visit my in-laws. Barry has figured it out. Don't miss it, especially when/if he expands!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sylva, North Carolina
“The best sandwiches ever :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

If you are ever in Bryson City you definitely need to go to this place. They have the best staff and food. I had the Philly and it was absolutely spectacular and I would also recommend getting the home cut fries or a baked potato salad. The service was very fast even though they were very busy. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. A special thanks to the fine young lady working that was working the front I think Emily was her name? This is the best place to eat in this area hands down.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sylva, North Carolina
“Fantastic Sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We always love to stop by and see Barry and grab sandwiches. The Filling Station has fantastic food and efficient service. Theirs is the best Cuban I have had outside of Miami! Wonderful place in Bryson City.

Visited July 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“A Must in Bryson City!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Don't mistake this small restaurant for a simple sandwich stop! The Filling Station makes high-end, flavorful food with top-notch friendly service! During out 5 days in the area, we actually went there 3 times! I highly recommend the Dip Stick, Cuban, Low Octane and you MUST go on Fried Pie Fridays and get yourself a homemade fried pie! We tried the blueberry and peach and were blown away! Don't miss The Filling Station!

Visited August 2013