“OK meal, OK service” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Sagebrush Steakhouse

Sagebrush Steakhouse
985 Asheville Hwy, Brevard, NC 28712-3003 (Formerly Sagebrush Steakhouse & Saloon)
828-966-4767
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 58 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut Angus steaks. We also offer prime rib, award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers & homemade desserts. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment.
Savannah, GA
“OK meal, OK service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We have stopped at several different Sagebrush locations in the past. This one did not have the same "comfortable" feel we have experienced before. Not bad, just no WOW. Food was ok, and the service was ok. It was early in the evening, but it felt like they were getting ready to close

Visited September 2012

Concord, North Carolina
“Better off with drive-thru”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

World famous burgers is what they advertise, they are actually frozen beef patties which was dry and tastless. I stopped in for take-out, and while I was waiting for my dry beef patties I got quite the education from the locals at the bar. Unfortunitly McD's makes a better burger.

Visited September 2012
Lexington, Kentucky
“Very good and reasonably priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We eat here at least once during our annual visits to Brevard. They serve food similar to a Lone Star or Texas Roadhouse. The pork chops and burgers are very good. Service has always been excellent and the prices are quite reasonable. It is a good size restaurant so we have never had to wait.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tuppers Plains, Ohio
“Don't believe the bad reviews”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I wasn't sure I wanted to stop here because of some of the bad reviews I had read about this place, but we were very glad we did. The food was awesome. There were three in our party and we all got something different and all loved what we got. The servings were very large and cooked just right. Our waitress was very pleasant and helpful as well. If you are looking for a fancy, high class place, than this may not be your place, but if you are looking for a clean, friendly place with great food, than you should give it a try. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Visited July 2012
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“Tasteless Prime Rib”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

I ordered the 10oz. Prime Rib, medium rare. It was tasteless and the surface of it looked dry. I poured the cooking juice provided over it and ate it as I was hungry and didn't want to complain. If you go there do not order Prime Rib.

Visited July 2012