“Remarkable food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Murrells Inlet
“Remarkable food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

Had lunch at Dugan's this week. Lindsay, our server, was outstanding and guided us through the 16 new beer selections on tap. The fish and chips were as as good as we've ever had anywhere, and the shepard's pie was equally amazing. Dugan's is a friendly Irish pub with great food, cold beer and a very friendly atmosphere. Ask for Lindsay...she was one of the most friendly and helpful servers you'll ever meet. Owner Tony and his staff do an amazing job.

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Brevard, North Carolina
“Beer was cold and so was everything else...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

Bad service, food took forever, when it arrived it was cold. It was over priced and food was mediocre. Waitress couldn't be found. Had to ask for a manager to get check. I do not recommend!

• Visited August 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Great service, Good times!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011 via mobile

I went eat at Dugan's about a week ago. I had great service. All the staff were inviting. My server told me they have a new owner now and their vision for the restaurant is to become more family oriented. The food was awesome might I add! I would definitely recommend to stop by if you're ever passing through Brevard and want a nice cold beer and burger!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Pisgah Forest, North Carolina
“Godd food==atrocious service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

We went with a party of 10 for a birthday celebration. Some of our orders came out wrong and had to be corrected. When we were ready for our bill, the waitress volunteered to split it. Twenty minutes later I went looking for her and found she was having difficulties making separate checks. Five minutes later my wife went and found the manager to give her a hand. An enjoyable evening turned sour. The food was good but the service beyond poor.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Indialantic, Florida
“Killer Bacon Cheese Burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

This is a fun happening place that always has locals. It is a bit of a sports bar, with a few TV's, rather noisy, but the atmosphere is warm and welcoming and the wait staff is very friendly. I love their blackened chicken and my husband loves the burgers. They are huge and will fill the largest appetite. The fries are fresh and hot and very good! Once I had a chopped steak with a whiskey sauce. It was also very tasty! Remember, I didn't say this is gourmet but it sure is a great, fast Pub!

• Visited July 2011