“Service was great!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 60 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza, Dessert, Vegetarian, Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: COME EXPERIENCE BREVARD'S PREMIER FINE DINNING RESTAURANT; YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FRESH INGREDIENTS AND ELEGANT ATMOSPHERE.
“Service was great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

The food was wonderful. Very unique. The service was great. The server went so far as to find out a viewing spot for the "blue ghost" fireflies which are unique to this area and time of year. I thought this was one of the best Mexican dining experiences I ever had.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Columbia, South Carolina
“Excellant Food, Service and Decor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Awesome experience. Great food, warm service including engaging conversation with the owner. Everything was freshly prepared with quality ingredients. I had the HUARACHES, a dish I'd never had before and my wife had the LOMO CHIQUITO. Both were delicious. We split an order of fresh made FLAN for dessert and it was by far the best we've ever had

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saluda, North Carolina
“Not your father's Mexican resturant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Many items on the menu were unknown, no beers on tap, had to ask for chips and salsa. Service was very good, food was not.

Visited March 2013
VICTOR_GOMEZANGULO, Manager at Quixote, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
HI Don O My Name Is Victor And I Would Like To Know More About Your Visit To QUIXOTE in order to improve our buseniss, Can you tell me about what time did you go? who was your server? what did you eat?when was your visit? DO YOU RATE A RESTAURANT BECAUSE THE CHIPS AND SALSA OR BY THE FOOD YOU EAT?
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Amazing Authentic Mexican Fare!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

NOT cantina food here! Visited Brevard for three days and dined here twice! Very reasonably priced, exceptional service, and some of the best food I've ever eaten! I was initially apprehensive as I'm not a fan of burritos and refried beans...boy, what a pleasant surprise! Fine dining fare with true Spanish/Mexican cuisine. Amazing Carrot Soup...actually tried several soups and all were excellent and the Cucumber Dip was divine. Great wine list (try the Perelada 5 Fincas). Any of the entrees are mouth-watering (we all got something different and "sampled"). A MUST visit if you are in the area. Go early in your visit if you're staying a few days because you'll want to go back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fletcher, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service was sloppy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Went here because of the good reviews. We left rather disappointed. After being told we could sit anywhere we were not acknowledged for almost 10 minutes after sitting down. Our party of 4 ordered a round of drinks. The waiters seemed to just be all over the place and very disorganized. Often asking if anyone had helped us just as the server was walking away of the table (where had they all been 10 mins before?). There were only two place settings on the tables and only until the food came did they bring 2 more. Drinks came out and waiter took our appetizer and meal order. After an extended wait the appetizer came out. We had the sampler which had a bowl of each dip offered. 2 of the 3 dips were not very good and served with dried out tortillas and chips. The meal showed up 5 mins later. The server that delivered the first half of this order did not know which plate was which or how the beef was cooked on the plates to deliver it correctly. The table was very crowded since we had not really been given the chance to start into the appetizer yet. No one ever returned to take away any of the plates so we could free up the table space.

The kabobs were very good but others in my party had what should have been a ribeye but didn't appear to be so at all. We were never offered another round of drinks or a dessert. We would have spent more but were never given the chance. Paid the check that was brought to us and left. Had drinks and dessert at another local place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
VICTOR_GOMEZANGULO, General Manager at Quixote, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Hi my name is Victor and i want to thanks your recent visit to our restaurant, at the same time I want to say sorry about the inconvinience, I was our first white memorial holiday weekend and we were very busy the all weekend, We are learning and thanks again for helping us to built a better business.
cinsererly, Victor_Gomezangulo@hotmail.com