“Brevard Holiday Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Brevard
“Brevard Holiday Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Nice hotel. Friendly staff. We checked in and the mechanism on the room door would not read our keys. Three trips back to the front desk and they gave us another room. This was handled efficiently.
The first morning, my husband and I had the complimentary breakfast early, and it was pretty good. Eggs, Biscuits, sausage gravy and bacon. There was also cereal, yogurt, etc. They also had warm cinnamon rolls, which my husband LOVED! Sunday morning my daughter went down to breakfast at 10 AM and there was nothing left. They didn't even have cereal out. I thought breakfast was supposed to go til 10:30, but I could be wrong.
The room we got moved to was next to the hotel laundry room, and we were a little concerned, but there was never an issue with noise from the laundry.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Austin and Brittany went out of their way to help me out with a printing issue I was having the night before a big tv shoot. They really saved the day for me. They were also very helpful with their knowledge of the area. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. If I am ever in the area again I will go out of my way to stay at this hotel because of their friendly and courteous staff.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
RobBrevardNC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
John,

Thanks for your kind words. We strive to deliver the best in customer service so it makes us feel good we were able to achieve that during your stay. We hope to see you again at the Holiday Inn Express Brevard.

Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

It's a nice place to stay and well priced. Good breakfast and coffee and drinks available at all times. Rick at the front desk was very knowledgeable of the area and very helpful to our party. One couple in our party went to their and heard dogs barking in the next room. They asked for and received a room transfer without a problem.
Be aware that this is a pet friendly hotel but they put pets on the ground floor first then move them up as needed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Front desk Brittani was awesome. Our room was cleaned by Crystal and it was immaculate. They gave us ideas on where to visit and do not miss downtown Brevard and the coffee / care there excellent food. We would definitely go back to enjoy the Falls area again and stay here. My only disappointment with HIE is they quit serving real scrambled eggs on their buffet.

• Stayed October 2012
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

One of the best Holiday Inn Express I have been. Fairly new and absolutely everything in order. Handled an influx of cyclists like it happened every day. Breakfast had lots of options & was ready when we were. Rick at the front desk was especially helpful w/ local knowledge & recovering a lost item. If in the area, will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
RobBrevardNC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Bob,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and I am glad Rick was so helpful. We look forward to seeing you again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

This vacation was for two days in the middle of the week September in Brevard North Carolina. The girl at the front desk made us feel right at ease and gave us great directions to the local parks. Our room was nice and quiet and the window could open just a little to let the cool fall air in at night. (So much better than AC)

Brevard was the first stop in our trip to DC. The following night we stayed at a Hyatt Place in Virginia thinking it would be nice. I was wrong. It made us wishing to be back at the HInn in NC.

So our stay was nice here and I would recommend it to anyone traveling through NC.

• Stayed September 2012
RobBrevardNC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and got to see how wonderful Brevard is to visit. Please come back and see us soon.

Harrisburg, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

The hotel has been updated and is clean and comfortable. The free breakfast offers plenty of options and they offer complimentary coffee 24 hours a day. My only complaint is the hotel is pet friendly and the pets are allowed in any room, not just certain pet rooms. You can hear barking at any time. Luckily I did not hear any from my room at night .I have pets of my own I just do not travel with them as they would bark at strange noises. The hotel does fill up so if you get stuck in a room next to a barking dog that could be a problem. Great if you are traveling with a pet.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard? Share your experiences!