“Always Enjoy a Meal Here” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European, Italian
Good for: Romance, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Always Enjoy a Meal Here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Been here before while visiting friends in the area.
Food is well prepared. Prices are reasonable.
This time had a fish bouillabaisse. All our dishes were enjoyed.
Waitress was courteous and attentive.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Brevard, North Carolina
“Lots of outdoor seating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Nice, varied menu with interesting, well-priced selections. Before deciding to eat there, I asked if they had anything for a vegan to eat and received several suggestions. I ordered a veggie pizza with no cheese that was delicious, and my non-vegan friend was equally happy with her selection--a vegan-friendly soup and half panini combo. My bite of her soup told me it was extra special, too. Charming atmosphere in a nicely redone older home to which a largish outdoor seating area has been added. On the quiet end of a main street, dining outdoors on a pretty day is very pleasant.

Signal Mountain, Tennessee
“Upscale small town charm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

It was a real delight to be treated to lunch with old friends at this quaint restaurant unknown to me previously. It was certainly my good fortune that my friends, who live in Brevard, know it well and chose it for our lunch destination. Unique, as restaurants in former homes often are, filled with fascinating art, and an artful menu, besides -- this one is worth adding to your schedule when you're in lovely Brevard!

Fort Lauderdale,Florida
“Quaint,sophisticated ,and worth the trip!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant, located in a revamped old home, has a varied,and upscale menu...all four diners were " happy campers" in this small town known for charming eateries! next to us was a party with several young children...the same attention was shown to all tables, and the well behaved children squeeled with delight at dessert ...we did, as well, when the blueberry bread pudding with vanilla ice cream arrived, to be shared...one diner remarked that next time he would skip dinner, and order two bread puddings...it was THAT GOOD! on leaving, I inquired if the outdoor seating was dog friendly,as I have a 10 pound rescue dog....I was told, "Of course, we'd be delighted!" ....and so was I!!!

Visited August 2013
NC
“The Chef’s Specials Were Extraordinary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

While in Brevard, my husband and I wanted to try Marco Trattoria as we weren’t able to reserve a table our last visit to the NC mountains. It was mid-week, so we were able to not only find a table, but one on the front porch.

I have to commend the hostess and wait staff. They were personable, friendly and efficient. Our meals started with homemade soup – mine the she crab bisque and my husband had the cream of asparagus. Both were excellent. For my entrée I selected the chef’s special of Chilean Sea Bass with shrimp and mussels, my husband ordered the lamb shank. Again, they were beautifully presented and very tasty. While we had leftovers to take with us, we decided to share the lemon amaretto cake, another of the evening specials – and we were glad we did!

While I wouldn’t have thought the restaurant was an ideal location for children, there was a family there with a toddler and slightly older child. At a busier time, children may be disruptive to the diners, but on the night we were there, we enjoyed watching them (and their parents).

I highly recommend Marco Trattoria and suggest you seriously consider one of the chef’s specials. He is highly accomplished.