“Fabulous food, service, and ambience!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European, Italian
Good for: Romance, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Flat Rock, North Carolina
“Fabulous food, service, and ambience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

We had the bread basket with Parmesan cheese, olive oil and fresh bread. Followed by the insalata with Gorgonzola, tomato fennel soup, eggplant Parmesan, and linguini with clam sauce. All excellent! Dessert was coffee and tea (Tazo) and creme brûlée. We will definitely return!

“Not that great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Marco's has nice atmosphere, but the food is not special. My pizza was greasy and my friend's duck risotto was salty.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sanford, FL
“Awesome little place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I were looking for a place for lunch after visiting Looking Glass Falls on our way from Hendersonville to Gatlinburg and we came across this little place. We were slightly underdressed (husband had shorts, sneakers and a T with a hat and I had on sweatpants, sneakers and a blouse) so we decided to sit outside on their porch. Plus it was nice outside and we got to enjoy their Halloween decor.

My husband had their homemade wood oven pizza, the Spicy Meatball and it was delicious! I had their daily special I think it was called the Pasta Puttanesca with shrimp and spicy sausage and it was delicious as well!

Our server was nice and friendly and made us feel right at home. Food wasn't badly priced and since it was all very delicious it was worth it.

It does has a nice romantic atmosphere and we could imagine it would be a nice place to enjoy a romantic dinner in.

We would definitely come back if we are in the area next year!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Crossville, Tennessee
“Sadly Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Ordered the ribeye special. Couldn't cut it with a knife. Thought the knife was dull, but the steak was not edible. I couldn't chew it. Sent back after one bite. They offered me another meal, as my friends were half way done with eating. I ordered the ravioli because it was quick. The ravioli was good. My appetizer was delivered late, too. Even though, no cooking was required for my dish. mine was brought after everyone else at the table. The waiter "Andrew the Great" as he introduced himself wasn't so great either. The restaurant should have given me the meal for free or the owner should have come to the table and apologized for the problems.

Visited October 2012
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We had dinner at Marco's and loved it. Fresh pasta, homemade sauce with fresh herbs. Really good meal. Best pasta I have had since our trip to Rome. It was that good.

• Visited October 2012