“Gotta stop here!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Ohio
“Gotta stop here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Excellent baked goods and coffee. There is no where to eat in the shop but you will not be disappointed with any baked good that you choose. Ended up buying more than I could eat at one sitting but not more than I wanted.

Visited March 2013

94% Recommend
Boone, North Carolina
“Fine coffee, yummy baguettes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went here during a very short stay in Boone. I got a coffee with a shot of espresso and it was perfect and fair trade, too. We also got one baguette, which was pretty good--nice, crispy crust and a decent crumb. The blueberry muffin was a little plain but definitely ok. The atmosphere was a little strange, though--we didn't know where we were supposed to order. The staff was friendly--the barista very much a pro. Lots and lots of students because the bakery is located on a very busy street surrounded by residence halls.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious food, distracted counter servers.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Visited many times and never disappointed by rhe quality of the baked goods. Wish there was one in my town!

• Visited April 2013
Davie, FL
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Visited Stick Boy twice while in Boone last week. Fantastic breads and their cinnamon roll was to die for. Friendly staff and atmosphere. wish they had a location near us!

• Visited March 2013
Jefferson, NC
“Wow!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I had heard at community gathers, oh yeah I picked up this pie at Stick Boys. But I had never been myself. This past weekend we took the time to search it out and waited for a parking spot. OH MY GOSH! I am pretty sure I will never be able to travel through Boone without stopping by Stick Boy! We had a sticky bun, cinnamon bun with cream cheese, Healthy Hearty Grain Bread, coffee and a special "Snow Day"! Everything was delicious!!!!! I am looking for a reason to go to Boone just for a visit to Stick Boy. Employees were happy, helpful and seemed to enjoy working in such a special place.

• Visited March 2013