“Incredible meal! ” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations
“Incredible meal! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Went with my parents and had the most delicious meal. Highly recommend the pork chop and scallops. Both absolutely divine. Have never had such a tender piece of meat before!! The soup special was broccolini which was also a must have! Will definitely be going back

92% Recommend
Lansing, North Carolina
“5 Star food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

My Fiancee and I ate here for our anniversary and greatly enjoyed our meal! You would never guess that such amazing food could await inside upon looking at outside. Inside is small but very classy and intimate, perfect for a date. Our food was fantastic! He ordered a homemade pasta dish and I had the filet. We both had one of the best meals we have ever tasted! Highly recommend this restaurant and look forward to returning.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Raleigh, North Carolina
“A Must-Visit in Boone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Boone is an interesting place-- and has the requisite amounts of chain restaurants and fast-food joints. I assumed that a truly splendid meal would be a bit hard to find. but was blown away by the great food and wine that I found at Joy Bistro. I agree with other reviews I've seen here-- don't judge this place by their location, which is indeed in a strip mall near a movie theater. It's so much better than its outward appearance. Everything is gorgeously done with care, and the food is fantastic. This is sure to become our must-have on future trips to Boone.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Todd, North Carolina
“Wine dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

We move to Todd a few months ago and my French friends here recommend this small restaurant . I am French myself and what American call a foodie and I admit very picky when it come to food so I thought let ' s give it a try .
We were not disappointed and the five courses we sampled were all nicely prepared and executed .We will be back to try A la carte and look forward to it .
I definitely recommend that restaurant to people who love good food using fine ingredients .

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

This was a nice, classy restaurant with excellent food! The food wasn't your average porkchop or shrimp, it was much better! The location may make you a little skeptical as it did us since it is in a shopping center. Don't be fooled, when you walk inside you forget all about the outside!

• Visited October 2013