“Excellent spot for dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 128 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Italian, French, American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Excellent spot for dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We arrived a few minutes early but were kindly let in. The decor and ambiance were sophisticated: White table clothes, black cloth napkins. Servers were very accommodating. Food presentation was excellent as was the food itself. This is not a place to take the little ones, but it is a lovely dining experience for adults. Make reservations!

Boone, North Carolina
“One of the best in the USA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

I have dined there on several occasions and quality and taste are of very high quality and amazingly presented!
There is even a consistency over the years of dining and I was never disappointed! Menu changes as specialty cocktails with the seasons. Service is fantastic and the owners are proud of their achievement and very friendly and helpful!
A definite to go! I give it one of the best of USA!

“excellent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us. The food was excellent. Service was very good. Reservations are suggested.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Durham, North Carolina
“Amazing Dining in Boone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We lucked out in that this restaurant was across the street from our hotel and could take us for an early dinner on a Friday night. Started with the puffed pastry filled with Brie. Amazing.... My son, a fairly picky eater had the shrimp and grits and cleaned his plate. My husband had the bacon stuffed filet over mashed potatoes which was awesome. I had the steak bruchetta which was wonderful. Presentation of all items was outstanding. Definitely save room for the flourless chocolate torte. It is to die for. This is the place to eat when you come to Boone!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Wow. Rated #1 in my book.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Trip advisor has once again steered me in the right direction. I loved every single element of my dinner. The atmosphere was spot on for the caliber of dining and the servers were extremely professional and knowledgeable about the menu. My sister and I had the Filet mignon and the Pasta Wench Ravioli, both were stunning. My palet was amazed as the flavors were remarkably real and alive. I have never been so pleased. Excellent portion sizes. Small and cozy space so definitely recommend reservations. Chef Melissa is one talented lady. We will be back! Bon appetit!