“Great place to eat!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Elizabethton, Tennessee
“Great place to eat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good and the staff was very friendly! My friends and I were having a girl's day out shopping and we came across Bandanas, so glad we stopped! I would recommend this place to anyone and I will definitely go back! By the way, try the Toll House Cookie dessert, it's amazing :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Morganton, North Carolina, United States
“Big Letdown”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We recently dined at Bandana's BBQ in Boone NC and I have to say that I was really disappointed. I had the "smoked turkey breast" which turned out to be turkey loaf with BBQ sauce poured on it. I personally smoke turkey breasts occasionally and this was not even close to what I can produce on a Brinkmann smoker at home. My daughter got the "Down South" sandwich and honestly I think it was some kind of canned BBQ concoction. I was really disappointed and won't be back. The service was poor too, so overall this visit was a flop. Sorry.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Amazing service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Throughout college Bandanas always had great food and was a favorite place to go out for dinner. Recently, I have been back to visit and have just been floored by the amazing customer service! The food is good, but the service makes the experience! Will be back on our next visit to Boone :)

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lake Wales, Fl
“A family tradition!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Our first visit to Bandana's was over a decade ago. We do not go to the mountains without a stop at Bandana's in Boone. The BBQ Cheese Fries are wonderful. Our family enjoy a variety from the ribs, pulled pork and their special version of sloppy bbq. The value is typical for a bbq restaurant, the food is great and the service has always been excellent.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pensacola, Florida
“Great BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The ribs are so tender they fall off the bone. We had a sampler platter which included St Louis ribs as well as baby backs, chicken, pulled pork and turkey. The chicken was dry and a bit overcooked but other than that everything was great.

The salad bar was a plus. Very fresh, crisp lettuce! The service was also awesome. I will be eating there again on my next visit.

Visited January 2013