Overall, we had a wonderful first time visit to Boone and Country Inns. The Staff was very friendly, and the room was very clean and quiet. One reason I chose this hotel was because they seemed to offer a nice breakfast buffet in the morning, and I wasn't disappointed. We also discovered the Mountain House restaurant across the highway and ate dinner there every night. Good inexpensive home cooked food. The location of the hotel was convenient to Grandfather Mountain, Blowing Rock, and Linville all of which we visited. Overall, we were very happy with our stay and friendly staff, and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina is the Country Inn & Suites, Boone. Located in the North Carolina High Country, the area offers unsurpassed scenery, exciting activities and outdoor adventures for people of all ages. The Country Inn & Suites, Boone is located in the middle of it all. Come and enjoy all the area has to offer and let us pamper you with a little "Country Hospitality." We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Country Inns & Suites Boone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inns And Suites Boone
- Country Inns & Suites Boone Hotel Boone
- Country Inn Boone
- Boone Country Inn