We booked here because we wanted a hot breakfast for our kids before we spent a day at Tweetsie Railroad. We got there three hours before check-in and we wanted to see if our room was ready. It wasn't, but we asked if we could use the pool while they were preparing our room, and they said no problem and gave us a key to the pool. Overall the stay was very good. Only complaints I had were the pool was very cloudy. My kids had diving rings and could not even see them in four foot of water. The other thing was it said they had free newspapers each business morning and they did not. I asked clerk and he said they do not provide them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina is the Country Inn & Suites, Boone. Located in the North Carolina High Country, the area offers unsurpassed scenery, exciting activities and outdoor adventures for people of all ages. The Country Inn & Suites, Boone is located in the middle of it all. Come and enjoy all the area has to offer and let us pamper you with a little "Country Hospitality." We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Carlson, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inns & Suites Boone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inns And Suites Boone
- Country Inns & Suites Boone Hotel Boone
- Country Inn Boone
- Boone Country Inn