My husband and I recently stayed five nights here while I attended a workshop at Cheap Joes. Pros: Our suite room was very comfortable and very clean. The hotel staff was always pleasant and responded instantly to any requests -- extra pillows, a functioning hairdryer. Cons: Breakfast in the morning was not very good. The hot dishes were either rubbery eggs or disgusting gravy/sausage mess, aside from the usual waffle maker and oatmeal. By mid-week, the kitchen was running out of food -- no yogurt, no breads for toasting except for a few bagel that would have make excellent hockey pucks, and no fresh fruit. The view from our window was the steep roof of the covered drive-thru. We could see nothing! There was a prominently displayed sign in the lobby stating that this chain would soon be updating its logo. Personally, I think the money could be better spent updating the rather drab decor and improving breakfast options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina is the Country Inn & Suites, Boone. Located in the North Carolina High Country, the area offers unsurpassed scenery, exciting activities and outdoor adventures for people of all ages. The Country Inn & Suites, Boone is located in the middle of it all. Come and enjoy all the area has to offer and let us pamper you with a little "Country Hospitality." We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Carlson, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inns & Suites Boone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inns And Suites Boone
- Country Inns & Suites Boone Hotel Boone
- Country Inn Boone
- Boone Country Inn