“rooms clean well appropriated. Beds extremely comfortable. Staff knowledgeable and friendly. Not much green space for d” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites

You added Baymont Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1075 Highway 105, Boone, NC 28607 (Formerly InnPlace Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Boone

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We stayed three nights on a weekend ski trip. The price was good and the location was great being within range of blowing rock and Sugar mountain. We checked in late so we can't speak to the check-in congestion referenced in other reviews. The desk staff was pleasant and quick to get us our room and information. The hot tub was again broken as mentioned in previous reviews, though we did not use the pool area. The room was okay for the price, budget friendly, comfortable bed, room was quiet, bathroom clean. There were only two thin, cheap, small towels and wash cloths, and we had to ask for more, which were delivered almost before I hung up the phone.
The parking lot is front and rear with access reader doors on all. The breakfast is minimal continental with no buffet style meat or egg trays, mainly pastry, cereal, coffee/tea and juice. However they did have a waffle maker and microwaveable breakfast type sandwiches in a small refrigerator on one end of the counter. The lounge area is very nice and had nice Christmas decorations around a gas two sided fire place.
The dried fruit packets taste like wax.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Diane B, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you so very much for leaving us feedback about your recent stay. We love hearing from our guests, whether it is praises or ways to improve. We hope to see you again soon, especially with ski season coming full swing. Thanks again from everyone at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC
Louisville, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

When I arrived to check in at 3:45 (almost an hour after check-in started), I was informed that the room was still not ready and would not be ready for another hour. I was first asked if I was checking in for my husband because they assumed my name was too masculine to be me - rude. When they said that I couldn't check in until 5pm, they only offered a lot of excused on their end, rather than apologies. I understand the holidays are a busy time, but that should be no surprise and the front deck/hotel should have been prepared for that. I was given a small reduction on my room ($10), but that was not much considering I was there to check in and had no where to go when I was unable to do so for another hour.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Diane B, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate everything that all of our guests have to say. My General Manager has already given you credit for your stay. We do hope that you will come back and see us again. We apologize for the inconvenience you encountered.
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Front desk clerk went out of his way to make sure our room was perfect. Room was large and had some premium touches like nice bedding and a well lit work area. Breakfast was standard fare but the room was nicely set up with couches...more like eating at home versus a cafeteria. Its a cut above the standard hotel at this price point I think.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Diane B, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are happy that you had the opportunity to stay with us and meet some of our amazing staff. We hope that you will come back and see us again in the future at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC.
Kosciusko, Mississippi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014

Check in and out was easy. Room was clean. Bed was very comfortable. The room I stayed in needed maintenance - lamp shade in bedroom was broken and hanging mid air by the bed, air conditioner/heater was noisy, and the faucet in the tub was so hard to turn that I had to get a family member to help turn the water on. Overall - if I happen to be in the area again, I would stay here, but I would check out my room closer before moving in for the night.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Diane B, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Thank you for your feedback. We use all of the comments as learning tools on how to better train as well as improve. Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!