“Nice surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Nice surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Went for the lunch buffet and so surprised how nice the restaurant was. In a strip mall next to the goodwill and thrift store.
The food was hot and fresh, nice selection, enough variety to please all 6 of us. Indian food is my favorite so I can be very picky and will be going back next time I'm in Boone.

Visited August 2013

Duncan, South Carolina
“Lovely meal excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner - excellent food, cocktails and service - dining room is modern and impeccably kept.

• Visited August 2013
SC
“Put this on your list of "things to do before you die"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

It's that good.
We stopped by for the $9 buffet lunch and were amazed not only by the quality of dishes offered but also by the near perfection of each and every one of them. The flavors were exquisite.
Offerings included lamb, chicken and vegetarian dishes. While it was buffet, the servers were always available and extremely polite. You must eat here!

• Visited August 2013
Bozeman, Montana, United States
“Lovely change of pace”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We enjoyed our visit to Mint and we very pleased with the excellent service and cuisine. The lunch buffet was exotic and delicious. A surprise was the great sweetened ice tea, truly southern! I drank four glasses, each time a refill was not requested, instead the drained glass was noticed by the waiter who promptly refilled it. Loved the music also.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boone, North Carolina
“We Love Mint!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Mint is the best restaurant in Boone and one of the best restaurants I've ever been to. I hadn't ever tried Indian food prior to Mint and love everything they serve. I rarely eat meat anymore but the chicken tikka masala and chicken chilli are delicious, tender, and perfectly seasoned...a chicken dreamworld. Sometimes I just take the sauces and put them on the pakora (fritters) and rice. I take all of my friends to Mint and they enjoy the amazing flavors. The service is amazing and the servers are pleasant, helpful, and provide suggestions about how to eat the food traditionally. I would suggest the lunch buffet for a first visit to Mint as they serve a large variety of dishes for vegans, vegetarians and meat eaters. My favorites are saag (creamed, spiced spinach) coconut soup, vegan special vegetable (cauliflower and carrot dish), and onion pakora (onion fritters). The food at Mint is great for a special occasion or when you need a hot, nourishing cup of soup. At Mint you will feel at home. TRY THE COCONUT SOUP!

• Visited July 2013