“Love!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Boone, North Carolina, United States
“Love!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

My husband and I love Indian food and were so pleased to find Mint here in Boone. We always get the dinner for two. There is plenty of food, it is delicious and affordable. I definitely recommend Mint!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

95% Recommend
Boone, North Carolina
“Good Indian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Very comfortable place, and not bad Indian food for Boone. I had tandoori chicken with naan and mint sauce, and it was very good. Service was great.

Visited November 2012
NC mountains
“What wasn't to like!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Boone finally has a restaurant like none other in our area. First, Mint's location has been remodeled and reflects an upbeat urban atmosphere. And they have a cool hip bar that looks like a great place to hang out for drinks. Second, it's reasonably priced. We went to the $9 weekday lunch buffet. It's $11 on weekends. Third, the food was wonderful and certainly different from anything else you can find in Boone. My husband described their style of Indian cooking to be much like stews, delicious sauces with vegetables and meats. Be sure and try a little of all the sauces and dressings on the salad bar. Many of these went well with the eggplant fritters that were totally yummy and certainly one of our favorites. Fourth, there were items for everyone; vegan, vegetarian, and meat eater. My husband is a vegetarian and often in our area, vegetables are seasoned with meat. I'm glad Mint has everyone's dietary preferences in mind. Fifth, the service was excellent. We had water to drink and our glasses were never empty; empty plates were whisked away promptly. Overall, our lunch experience was great and we look forward to going again!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boone, North Carolina
“Great, authentic Indian food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

The atmosphere is very nice. For those who like curry and other Indian dishes, this restaurant does not disappoint. Great homemade naan.

Visited August 2012
north carolina
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

You should not miss the one, it has everything. Great ambiance, delicious food, first class service and good prices. (OK the strip mall it's in is probably not fantastic but that's not where you're eating, right?) This was my first Indian food experience and it could not have been better. My husband has been longing for a good Indian restaurant and there is none within 50 miles or so of our house so while we were vacationing in Boone I tried to find one and I really hit the jackpot. My husband was in Europe for 30+ years and regularly enjoyed Indian food and this place got a "supburb" and "you can't beat this" from him. I'm so envious of you folks who can go there often. Boone folks and fellow tourist, we've really lucked out with this one. I wish them all the best and can't imagine anything other than tremendous and successful growth. Fantastic.

• Visited September 2012