“Healthy fare” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Lake City
“Healthy fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We decided to go on a recommendation from a friend. We went for lunch and both my husband and I got a burrito. Mine was the Mojo. It was very filling and a large serving with a tomatillo sauce on the side. I did enjoy the taste and would order it again.My husband had the Durango and enjoyed his too. Our niece didn't know what a lot of the choices were and settled on the burger. She said it was good but the aioli sauce was too spicy for her and we shoud have asked for it to be on the side. The service was a little slow. We were seated outside and enjoyed our time. It could be a little pricey for lunch and I wish there was a side or chips while we were waiting.

Visited May 2014

Boone, North Carolina
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Cool spot right on King Street with local food on the menu. I've eaten here at least 10 times and I've always been pleased. Yes, the food is made to order and it's a small kitchen, so you might have to wait a little for your food. Go to the restaurant with good company and get a drink or two while you wait, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Moshi
“Good eclectic food, much of it from local farmers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

I have visited this restaurant 5 times, and each visit has been different. The restaurant has a nice outdoor eating area, but remember that Boone NC is often cool in the evening. The inside is cozy even if a bit on the noisy side. But generally very pleasant. Food is good and most always is fresh and much bought locally. You can order vegetarian and gluten free as well as eat delicious Natural grass fed beef. Watch the fish because you want to order it only when it would be in season. The portions are generous and the price is right.

We have not had bad service issues, possibly partially because we are used to such horrible service times in Africa, but I have found that at the Hob Nob, you can tell your waiter that you have a time issue and they will hurry your food right out. Very nice, cute emphasizing the "local" of Boone which is terrific.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Clayton, North Carolina
“Fresh food, reasonable prices!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Dropped by here for lunch last weekend. I ordered the grilled veggie wrap which was delicous. The veggies were fresh & crisp with the right amount of hummus. I do have to agree with the previous poster, it took about 40 mins for our food to arrive. It wasnt that busy, and its a small cafe. Dont be in a hurry if you eat here.

“Slow slow slow slow slow!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Great food, but slow as can be! Its been this way all 4 times I have been here. I would skip this place unless you don't mind spending hours eating out.

• Visited April 2014