You added AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University to your Saves list
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University
428 East College Ave, Boiling Springs, NC 28017   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boiling Springs
Venice, Florida
“No Plan B”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I'm sure this is an adequate hotel when things are running smoothly, but with a computer meltdown for 3 days, my reservation for 4 days was lost completely. Front desk was rude and obnoxious every and every question I posed brought a more angry reply that "their computer was down". When asked if they had a plan B, I shown single sheet of paper with some listings on it and was told the room I reserved was already gone. They did find a "better room" and did discount price slightly. Room had cobwebs in lights and cup rings on desk between beds and this set off my wife who started looking for bed bugs. Hate to have seen the "lesser room". Also completely missed a critical wake-up call, this caused us to be late to my mother's internment. Mentioned this to front desk and was met by blank stare. Probably will stay in Shelby next time.

Room Tip: Be prepared to spend $100 per night.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Saluda, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

This hotel was an awesome surprise!! It was very clean and well maintained. They had a hottub and heated pool that my whole family enjoyed!! The breakfast was wonderful too!! This hotel is a real gem!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Apex, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Hotel is well kept and clean. Staff is very friendly. Only complaint from us was the mattresses were too hard for our preference.

Would stay here again!

Room Tip: No elevator, only two floors. If climbing steps is an issue for you, request a 1st floor room.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Roxboro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

We have stayed in a lot of hotels since the first of the year due to sports travel. We cannot say enough good things about our stay here. The rooms were some of the cleanest rooms that we have found, the rooms were very roomy. The staff was some of the nicest staff that we have ever encountered. When we got there, the lady came up from the lobby to meet us, and offered us a roll away bed since we had four children. But, all of the other staff was just as helpful when we needed something. The indoor pool is beautiful, and our kids had a blast getting to swim when it was rainy outside. They do have an onsite laundry room, and that is great as well. They do offer a breakfast which includes all of the standards like waffles, biscuits, sausage, gravy, and everything else. We will definitely be staying here again. If you are visiting friends, or family at Gardner Webb, you will be missing out on a treat if you do not stay here every time.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

A few miles out of Shelby, this hotel is beautifully clean, comfortable, and quiet. The staff is helpful. It has an indoor pool and spa and a nice business workstation as well. The view from our window on the backside of the hotel was very serene, a lawn and trees forming a green screen from whatever lies beyond. We stayed in three different rooms on two different occasions and they were all sparkling clean.

Breakfast was nothing special, the same waffles, bagels, muffins, cold cereal, yogurt, etc. as everywhere else. The lobby was especially comfortable if you should happen to have to wait around. A jigsaw puzzle was in progress, books were available for reading, and there were big comfy couches and cozy chairs.

For whatever reason, this hotel has no elevator to the second floor, so request a first floor room if you don't want to haul your luggage up the stairs yourself.

Room Tip: No elevator. Request a first floor room.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Englewood, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

In recent years, I have tended to seek out Holiday Inn Express for both solo and family travel as they have seemed to provide the most consistent facilities, particularly in terms of an acceptable mattress. So I stayed at the HIE in Forest City last year, about 12 miles up the road. It was a rather average hotel. So this year, I thought I would take a chance on AmericInn which is much closer to my destination, Gardner-Webb University. My expectations were fairly low and I assumed that this was just a small town budget hotel. But the price, the service, the room, the cleaning staff; everything was just great. It was a short stay, so I cannot comment on things like the pool. But I knew that I would be traveling through Boiling Springs again in a few weeks and I was so impressed that I ended up making that reservation right as I checked out. Hope this stay will be just as enjoyable.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Clifton Forge, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010

Hotel has lovely lobby with fireplace, comfy chairs and computer area. We made our own waffles at breakfast which was delicious. Rooms very clean and the staff was very personable and friendly. Close to Gardner-Webb too.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University

Address: 428 East College Ave, Boiling Springs, NC 28017
Location: United States > North Carolina > Boiling Springs
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boiling Springs
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AmericInn Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.