“Loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Summerville, South Carolina, United States
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We went here for lunch on the rainy day of our stay in Blowing Rock and were happy we did. Our server was great and made sure our little granddaughter had plenty of crayons and paper to keep her busy as we waited for our meals. My husband and daughter got the Lobster bisque to go with their meals and I was lucky enough to steal a spoonful or two. Best I have ever tasted! I had the Rueben with potato salad and the serving was very generous as were the meals the rest of my family ordered. My daughter had the pimento cheese sandwich with tomato and declared it a keeper. My husband had bbq and thoroughly enjoyed it while my son-in-law had the club and deemed it delicious. Our granddaughter loved her grilled cheese. All of our sandwiches were big, generous servings and exactly to order. Knights on Main is perfect for a great sandwich at lunch and we would all definitely go back.

Visited September 2012

“It was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We ate breakfast at Knights. The staff were all very nice and accommodating. We each had omelets. Their omelets are BIG! and tasted OK. Nothing special other than being big. I had the "Knights potatoes" which were cold. The restaurant was clean and everyone was friendly. It was an OK place to go.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Boone, North Carolina
“Great little place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We like to eat here when we want a meal like mom would make. the staff is great and the head waitress is awesome. We had to wait for about five minutes for a table but it was worth it. I had the flounder plate with fries. My wife had the trout and two vegetables. my daughter had the sugar cured ham and two vegetables. We all had sweet tea.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Go for Breakfast. It's Worth the Wait.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

If you are staying in Blowing Rock, this is where you go for breakfast. Be prepared to wait. But when you sit and get served, you will know why half the town is there. Enough said.

Visited October 2012
Boone, North Carolina
“Knights is always one of my favorite lunch stops”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Over the years, I've done a lot of work in Blowing Rock and Knights On Main has always been one of my favorite restaurants for lunch, and, rarely, dinner in Blowing Rock. The food is always good, the staff is friendly and prompt, and the atmosphere is OK.

• Visited December 2011