“Adequate” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
“Adequate”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

This was close to the motel and had a live musician. That's how we picked it. Food was marginal, though there were a lot of locals coming in for take out, so Someone liked it. Prices were low. Little kids were dancing in the aisles. If you want something with a local flavor and don't care so much about the food this is the place for you.

Visited May 2014

Jacksonville, Florida
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

A good friend of mine raved about this place to me so I decided to pay him a visit and let him take me there. He did not stear me wrong when he described this food. The brisket and pork were tender, flavorful with enough smokiness to just give it ths added taste it needed. The babyback ribs were unbelievable!!!! There not much more I can say about them except that they are a must have. This place has it going on when it comes to barbecue.

“Long weekend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Had a great lunch. I had beef brisket and my husband had the lunch special catfish sandwich. We go there on a lot of our visits. Lot of locals eat there so that says a lot.

“Visit here each year”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have been traveling here for several years and make a point of stopping in for some 'que. Fine atmosphere, family friendly, inexpensive beers, large portions are what to expect. I had 3 children, wife, and mother-in-law with me - we ate a large combo platter and everyone left full.

Visited April 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Will be back again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

This place was highly recommended by several friends so we decided to try it out during our visit to blowing rock. Had a very downhome and casual atmosphere. Our party had everything from bbq, chicken to a burger. The food was delicious! They give nice size portions. You get a lot of food for a very fair price. We visit this town a few times a year and will definitely be back.

• Visited April 2014