“Great Zipping” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Zipping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Family, friend, and two ten-year-olds barely making the weight limit and we all thoroughly enjoyed every minute! Felt safe, exhilarated, and free as a bird. Thanks, Jack, Amelia, and Hunter!

Visited April 2014

Johnson City, Tennessee, United States
“Ziplining with my son Jeff October 19. 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

While my son and his family were visiting us from Dallas TX, my son and I decided to try out zip-lining. The others in the family were too afraid. I'm 66 and my son is 39. We were scared at first but after our great guides showed us how to do it, we felt much more comfortable. We had a great time!! This is a wonderful place to zip-line! Everyone was great! Did I mention I'm 66? What an experience!! Hope to go again someday!

Visited October 2013
Bedford, Virginia
8 attraction reviews
“Must Do!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was so much fun!! Our guides were awesome and made it a blast. The course was great. I'm very afraid of heights but it was great to do this and conquer that fear. I felt safe at all times, the scenary was breathtaking, and the price is so reasonable for this 3 hour tour. At the end, you can buy a zip drive for $20 of all of the pictures they took during it. Buy this! The pictures were great!!

Visited October 2013
North Aurora, Illinois
36 attraction reviews
“Great fun!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is our second time zip lining (the first in New Hampshire). Wha fun! There are 9 zips-Big Mama is awesome-a rope bridge and a fall off of a rock. We had a great time. If I lived in the area I would go back all the time. Definitely something to do when in the Boone area. The video on the website says it all. Sign up!

Visited September 2013
Hixson, Tennessee
“Wedding Guest - Tom Bigger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Visited July 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction