We recently had the pleasure of staying at Chetola Resort in Blowing Rock NC. The accommodations were luxurious, the grounds were beautifully landscaped and breathtaking, the staff was extraordinarily helpful, the food was delicious and the surrounding areas charming. Whether you are looking for family oriented activities or just a place to relax, there's something for everyone. Took advantage of the spa services and had a wonderful facial, went for a dip in the huge indoor heated pool, and took a gentle yoga class. Didn't get to the horseback riding or fly fishing because of the weather but will definitely plan on them on our next visit...can't wait! So glad we found this gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock, an 87-acre resort within walking distance of a quaint mountain village, neighboring a 3,600-acre National Park and surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. Enjoy first-class accommodations in Chetola's Lodge, luxury Condominiums or the Bob Timberlake Inn at Chetola Resort, as well as fine dining at Timberlake's Restaurant. Discover The Spa at Chetola Resort, our Health and Wellness programs, and the many opportunities for recreation at Chetola Lake and along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Chetola also offers exceptional meeting and conference facilities and is a favorite destination for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chetola Mountain Hotel Blowing Rock
- Chetola Resort
- Chetola Mountain Blowing Rock
- Blowing Chetola Nc Resort Rock