We loved our week stay in the beautiful and relaxing smoky mountains.
Our place was wonderful, 2 bed rooms, full kitchen, whirpool, dinning area, large living room with fireplace. We enjoyed eating out on our balcony looking at the mountains. We were always given more than courteous answers to our questions, about waterfalls, hiking trails or where to go for a nights entertainment. Enjoyed hearing Applacian music and mountain men entertaining us with banjo, fiddle and singing. Only complaint was they had a charge for firewood. If you want simple not husle and busle type vacation this is for you. Lots of waterfalls. I even found some crystals and beautiful stones when I climbed some smaller falls and rocks. Boone which is close by is also neat town.
Spent a day at Art in the Park in Blowing Rock. Sorry I didn't know about the Jazz festival going on. I just wanted to spend most of my time enjoying the beauty of Chetola and the mountains Jeanne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock, an 87-acre resort within walking distance of a quaint mountain village, neighboring a 3,600-acre National Park and surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. Enjoy first-class accommodations in Chetola's Lodge, luxury Condominiums or the Bob Timberlake Inn at Chetola Resort, as well as fine dining at Timberlake's Restaurant. Discover The Spa at Chetola Resort, our Health and Wellness programs, and the many opportunities for recreation at Chetola Lake and along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Chetola also offers exceptional meeting and conference facilities and is a favorite destination for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chetola Mountain Hotel Blowing Rock
- Chetola Resort
- Chetola Mountain Blowing Rock
- Blowing Chetola Nc Resort Rock