We decided late Saturday afternoon to make an overnight trip to the Blowing Rock area. We stayed at the HIE which has totally been rennovated within the last 2 years. The room looked new, it was clean and the king bed was very comfortable. Because we are an awards member, we were granted a late check-out on Sunday, (oh yes!) and enjoyed their hot breakfast bar with the 24 hour coffee! I definitely would recommend this hotel. Yes, it is on 321 with the road construction, however, it wasn't an inconvenience as far as we were concerned. It is 3 minutes from the shops at Blowing Rock and the same distance from Tanger Outlet.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South Hotel Blowing Rock
- Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The High Country's newest hotel! Our beautiful newly renovated rooms include two queen beds, one king bed, as well as deluxe rooms all with flat-screen HDTVs, microwaves and refrigerators. Stop by in the morning to enjoy our complimentary Smart Start Hot Breakfast. Available every day, the breakfast bar offers our world famous cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon, gravy biscuits, Pancakes and more! We also have an indoor heated pool, fitness center and business center all available to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.