I stayed in this hotel for one night with my gf on Oct. 12, 2012. It is very clearn and the staff are very friendly. The location is very good close to the main street in Blowing Rock with all the coffee shops and restaurants. The breakfast, though, is very bad! Extremely limited choices and they serve the hot food on paper plates! They do have microwaves in the rooms though so you can bring your own food and heat it in your room. If you don't care much for breakfast, I recommend you stay here. I will stay here again
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South Hotel Blowing Rock
- Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The High Country's newest hotel! Our beautiful newly renovated rooms include two queen beds, one king bed, as well as deluxe rooms all with flat-screen HDTVs, microwaves and refrigerators. Stop by in the morning to enjoy our complimentary Smart Start Hot Breakfast. Available every day, the breakfast bar offers our world famous cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon, gravy biscuits, Pancakes and more! We also have an indoor heated pool, fitness center and business center all available to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.