“Phenomenal!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Phenomenal!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We went there for breakfast this am after seeing an ad. Most delicious!!!! And we can't wait for the leftovers. The hubs had a plate with the most wonderful fried chicken I've ever tasted, and grit cakes topped with pimento cheese. Oh my god. I had biscuits and gravy, which were fantastic. And my daughter had a huge biscuit--"as big as a dinosaur's foot." Super kid friendly.

88% Recommend
asheville
“Great food, nice down home atmosphere, and something different in town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

The wide variety of biscuits are good. I loved their breakfast. They have an cappuccino bar too! They also have wonderful cinnamon buns and assorted pastries from their professional baker. It's counter service and there is outside seating

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good Biscuits and Awesome Vegetarian Options”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I ordered a biscuit with veggie-sausage with a side of hashbrowns. The biscuit was huge and tasted great. I was impressed with with the quality of the veggie sausage and the mushroom gravy that came with it. The hash-browns were good, but I thought the portion was a bit small. Either way I left feeling full. Friendly wait staff and plenty of indoor and out door seating. I also saw someone with their dog inside, so I guess this place is pet friendly.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Black Mountain, North Carolina
“Excellent biscuits, fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

My family and I checked this place out last Saturday morning. The restaurant was very busy. Although we had to wait a little while for our food, the servers were friendly and there was ample seating. There is even a kid friendly area with a few toys, which is great when you are waiting on food with kids! The waffles were fantastic, as well as the biscuits and shiitake gravy. The biscuits are huge and yummy! My husband had the Mountain Mama which was really delicious and gourmet if you ask me. Their coffee was fantastic. They also had a lot of pastries to choose from, which they said that they make in-house. They looked yummy, but I didn't try any. They also have a lot of homemade syrups/jams for you to choose from that were very tasty. Prices are a bit on the high side, but I suspect home-made and high quality ingredients (at least I hope). Definitely one of the better places to eat breakfast in Black Mountain. I will be going back!

Suggestions to the management - All of the ball glass jars for water had some residue on them, dishwasher issue perhaps? In the kid area, the tall cabinet seems easy to pull over, might want to strap that thing to the wall.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere