“Attentive to Customer” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Attentive to Customer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

The food was seasoned just right, the atmosphere, the waitresses were top notch. There are not many restaurants that prepare German food, so when we find one we are delighted..

Visited September 2012

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Little German joy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

I visited with my extended family and it was very welcoming. The atmosphere was nice but nothing distinctly German. The wait staff was very welcoming and great with our 8 month old son. I ordered the schnitzel sandwich and my wife ordered the bratwurst sandwich. My sandwich was very good the meat was tender and very well prepared. I would however recommend that you get it without mayo and add the homemade mustard instead. The bratwurst sandwich was very good and also wonderful with the mustard and the side of German potato salad. I ordered a side of German fried potatoes and they very not very well prepared. They lacked taste and were a little dry. Overall great experience but I think it would be a even better place for dinner.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Anchorage, Alaska
“Delicious German food, very good service too! Highly recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

This restaurant was such a fun lunch spot before we hit the awesome shops in Black Mountain. The Bavarian burger and sausage sandwiches, sauerkraut, and potato salad were excellent! We enjoyed it very much!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Noblesville, Indiana
“Authentic German fare and ambience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

A little difficult for this vegetarian to find a lot on the menu, but the cabbage dish is delicious, great wine list and the decor is so European!

Visited August 2012
Raleigh, NC
“Am I in Germany?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I thought I was actually in Germany for my whole dinner. Delicious authentic German food and desserts. You will love it !

Visited October 2012