“Great place for coffee” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Asheville, NC
“Great place for coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I like this place better than any coffee shop I've been in lately. They have all the things you've come to expect -- pleasant indoor and outdoor seating (with a great view), wi-fi, and, of course, great coffee. It delivers all of this without seeming to be the slightest bit self-conscious or pretentious. Earlier this week our barista was friendly and efficient. We got our coffee to go, since our daughter was on a short lunch break. My wife and I drink our coffee black, so that any imperfections or harshness really stands out. Frequently at other coffee shops, we have to get them to add hot water to make it drinkable. This coffee was great just like it was poured. We were there right after lunch, and the variety of pastries they had was limited. It might be better earlier in the day.

Parking is right outside.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Black Mountain NC
“Great addition to Black Mountain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I just moved back to Black Mountain after being away for six years and was delighted to find this new business!! I love that I can purchase local roasted, organic, fair trade coffee to take home to brew or stop in for a cup of joe and a sweet snack.....I also love the fact that a purchase of the Mountain Morning Blend gives 10% of sales to WWNC.....a local favorite radio station of mine. And a super friendly staff....(that means a lot around here) great atmosphere too! This will be where I buy all my coffee from now on, wishing you guys much success!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nantucket, Massachusetts
“Best Coffee EVER!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This place has the most wonderful coffee I have ever had and has now ruined all other coffee for me!! I would like to say that the service was wonderful as well, but the server is my future daughter-in-law, so it might be read as favoritism!! Just kidding, everyone seems to love her as much as we do, so she must be doing something right. The atmosphere here is great, very comfortable and cozy. Great record collection as well. One of the places I will miss the most now that I am home again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ashland, Virginia
“Nice folks Great coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was in Black Mountain visiting and this place was on my list to check out. I love coffee. Especially Kona. I didn't have coffee there. I was just looking to buy some to grind myself when I got home. The place is pretty cool. They have a deck and you can see the mountain from it. Inside is pretty laid back and I couldn't believe the record collection they had. They didn't have Kona but the girl recommended Honduras Dark Roast. I left it in the car and the next day when we went out and about the whole van smelt like fresh coffee. Got home and ground up some and it was fabulous. Even though I didn't have coffee there I gave the place a 5 of 5 because of the service, price, atmosphere, location and product.

• Visited June 2013
Swannanoa, North Carolina, United States
“Love Dynamite Roasting Co.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

They have the best coffee in town. Lots of choices and flavors. Great service and really nice laid back atmosphere.

• Visited June 2013