“Restaurants of Belmont” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 40 Restaurants in Belmont
Durham
“Restaurants of Belmont”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I visited two restaurants while in Belmont NC. I throughly enjoyed them both. Cherubs Cafe was adorable and the Hummus I had a the String Bean was wonderful. There were many more restaurants to visit but sadly I did not have the time. Mostly because I kept going back to the Cherubs Cafe because I loved the staff!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We come here about once a month. The food is pretty good. My kids love the fries. The service really sucks. It seems like the wait staff have no idea what they are doing. If you are in a hurry this is not the place to come.

Belmont, North Carolina, United States
“Best bar in Belmont!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Belmont Food and Beverage is a great place to get great food, mingle with friendly people and staff are friendly too!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Belmont
“Nice place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

The food here is great and always a good beer special. One thing we like about BF&B is that the dinner special is something not on the regular menu. One of the best filet Mignon's I have ever had was here, wrapped in bacon with bleu cheese crumbles on top.......

Visited March 2014
Charlotte, NC
“Great food and best Martini in Belmont without exception!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

I'm pretty picky about food and even more picky about a martini.

First, the steak here has become one of my favorites, It's in the top three I've ever had (in comparison with Ruth's Chris and Captial Grille). The quesadilla and Burgers are the best I've ever had. The burgers are hand pattied and cooked to order. They have any kind of burger you can imagine. The quesadilla is huge and so good. I love the veggie while my husband loves the steak.
Where martini's are concerned I like a very lightly dirty martini (I call it a dusty martini) with blue cheese stuffed olives. They will hand-stuff the olives with their blue cheese. I like Stoli vodka with this martini. The typically have Grey Goose and Absolute on hand and didn't carry Stoli when I first asked for it, but said they would have it the next time I came in and they did. Another drink favorite of mine is Vodka and Tonic with diet tonic. They now carry diet tonic because a few of us asked for it.
That's the kind of place this is. I have been a restaurant owner and it can be a thankless job. You have to love it to stick with it. I'm so glad Jimmy Smith loves it, These negative reviews are rare happenings. I've eaten at this restaurant well over a hundred times through the years and I will continue to eat there.
Favorite things to order here: Steak, pork tenderloin, any burger, quesadilla, grilled veggies, grilled asparagus, fried okra, house made chips, custom nachos and grilled, blackened chicken tenders.

• Visited February 2014