“Belmont's small town charm and prices with quick drive to Charlotte” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross

Special Offer
Save Up To 15%
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Belmont
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Belmont's small town charm and prices with quick drive to Charlotte”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Very top notch Hampton Inn, they really go the extra mile here. Freedom to control the room temperature is always a plus for us! Well located just down the road from Main Street in Belmont (think Mayberry with better restaurants and shops!) and just a straight shot drive of 20 minutes into Charlotte. Unbeatable price around $100/night. We love "Sammy's" pub on Main Street for affordable eats.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Carolyn B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful kudos given to Trip Advisor regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn Belmont. I hope you will make us your choice on your trip to this area.

We all look forward to having you back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
San Sebastian, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Great accomodation, cleanliness and service!! Bed sheets smelled fresh and clean everyday. Bathroom articles were organized and replenished everyday. Hotel personnel very friendly and wiilling to help. Lobby is beautiful! Surroundings are very clean. Need more variety in breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful kudos given to Trip Advisor regarding your stay with the Hampton Inn Belmont. I hope you will make us your hotel of choice on your next visit to the area.

We all llook forward to see you in the future.
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

The hotel is lovely and the staff was very nice. We were all the way at the end of the hall on the second floor and we might as well of had the entire place to ourselves because it was peaceful and quiet. Breakfast was good and fully stocked when we arrived around 8. While we didn't go in it, the gym was nicely equipped and the pool looked nice outside. The hotel is not far off of the highway and not far at all from downtown Belmont.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Carolyn B, Manager at Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
I received your review on TripAdvisor and I really appreciate all th kind kudos regarding your stay with. I hope you will make the Hampton Inn Belmont your next choice when you are in the area.

Thank you for making this choice hotel.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I don`t like surprises so I knew exactly what I would be getting when I stayed at this hotel. It is spotlessly clean, modern, comfortable bed, lovely duvet, nice bathroom and just what I need on a business trip - no surprises!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Carolyn B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you for the kind comments on TripAdvisor regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn Belmont. It is nice to know all of our staff is taking care of our guest.

I hope you will make our Hampton Inn your choice on your next visit to this area.
Look forward to seeing you soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Assisted us with an early check-in so we could change from our travel clothes into wedding attire for a family wedding. Much appreciated. Everyone was helpful, hotel was clean and efficient. Certainly would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your words of kindness regarding your stay with the Hampton Inn Belmont. I will share this review with my staff, as they always like to know what our guests are thinking.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Atlanta, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We were in Charlotte to drop my daughter off at summer camp and decided to spend a day at the National Whitewater Center (it was a blast by the way). The hotel was very convenient, appeared relatively new and had a great staff (overall great place). My only (but HUGE) criticism is that the shower was VERY slippery. When I asked for a nonslip bath mat, the front desk told me lots of other guests had made the same complaint but unfortunately they did not provide bath mats. Someone at Hilton should talk to their risk manager about this one.... We happened to have some type of group (wedding, family reunion or something) on our floor so our sleep was interrupted by a bunch of drunk adults have a great after midnight yell on our floor.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I do apologize for the slippery tub, but want you to know I am looking into resurfacing our tubs. Also, after seeing your review, I did go purchase bath mats for the tubs that are in question.

Thank you for the kudos given in you response as well. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you and your family.
Kearney, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Overall a great 2-night stay at the Charlotte/Belmont Hampton Inn. The breakfast was top-notch and couldn't ask for more. The fitness area was the best I've experienced and had everything needed for a great workout away from home! I will be back!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I really appeciate the comments and I will share with the staff the review as they always like to know what our guests think of the hotel.

I hope you will make the Hampton Inn Belmont your choice on your next visit to this area.

Been to Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross? Share your experiences!